Just bought a new track bike

John if you want any help with mods that you should do.... Pm me!:cheerleader: Sixpack, and yes you are right this model loves to come up if you are not paying attention!:laugh:

Yes they do, and I'm usually trying to make it wheelie anyway. The lack of effort needed on my part is only a plus:laugh:
Maybe one day I'll get some track lessons from you on how to keep the front down.:beerchug:

Yes they do, and I'm usually trying to make it wheelie anyway. The lack of effort needed on my part is only a plus:laugh:
Maybe one day I'll get some track lessons from you on how to keep the front down.:beerchug:

Kiss the fuel tank!:laugh: Pretty much stay over the front as much as possible and watch the throttle hand! :banghead: If not it will bite you!:please: It will pull small wheelies coming out of a corner when rolling on the gas, pivoting on the rear tire as you straighten up!

You just want to do this at Barber! :laugh: Charlesbusa and I turn 5 Barber on two GSXR750s. I am in front of course....for at least one lap...:whistle:

KIT_2024-1823289175-O[1].jpg

Oh and if you don't mind sharing... What kind of deal were you able to work with it? Were they TRYING to sell it or being pretty firm?

Congrtas on the New Scoot! :thumbsup: 0% interest financing is always appealing.:beerchug:

Kiss the fuel tank!:laugh: Pretty much stay over the front as much as possible and watch the throttle hand! :banghead: If not it will bite you!:please: It will pull small wheelies coming out of a corner when rolling on the gas, pivoting on the rear tire as you straighten up!

Yep, I do the same on the street. It's still a cool feeling when the front lifts exiting curves, although it can cause a little a headshake sometimes...or worse:laugh:

Did you and Slagle swap bikes any last weekend? I slept a little bit.

Quaker Steak and Lube sounds good if I can slip down off from work.

Did you and Slagle swap bikes any last weekend? I slept a little bit.

Quaker Steak and Lube sounds good if I can slip down off from work.
No, I just drooled. The only time I could look at it was when I stopped and waited :laugh:

Absolutely beautiful! (except the gravel lot it's parked on :laugh:) I didn't realize that they went back to a cable clutch for the new models. And those are the new Bridgestone S20 tires. You should like them :thumbsup:

I especially like the reflectors! They're so orange and red!

Kidding, John. That's a really sweet ride. I'd love to have one. :thumbsup:

I will take care of the stickers and reflectors eventually. Just don't feel like messing with it at the moment. Too busy utilizing it's sexyness to pick up hot young women:laugh:

Back