Just back from da Gap

vman1300

Never Forgotten
Brenda and I just rolled in from a weekend with my R1-Forum bro's. No major on road accidents to report. There were lots of TNHP's on the hill. I counted 6 and one point along with 2 Blount Co Deputy's. There were many driving awards given to my friends and most all were not for speeding...they were written for reckless driving.

SO anyhoo...if you head that way......I urge you to explore other roads in the area.

So instead of riding the Hill on Saturday....a few of us had some fun.....

I will have more of a report later as well as a tire write up.

I am off for a nap.....

mocking_lane_crossers_sm.jpg

Yikes!! That's a scary sight.

Kevin, good to hear that you're back! Can't wait for the report(s)!

The Dragon has become a big Harley-fest. Unfortunately some of 'em can't keep it on the right side of the road. Deal's Gap is my favorite place, but I simply stay away on weekends, with exception of early spring or late fall, I'm certainly lookin' forward to the Busa Bash. Tuesday or Wednesday is when I go slay 129.

Is that a "blind turn" ?

That's why I'm so paranoid to ride the back roads around here. You HAVE to almost come to a complete stop every time you come to a "blind turn", because like 1 out of 5 will have someone coming right down the middle of the road.
guns.gif

Brenda and I just rolled in from a weekend with my R1-Forum bro's. No major on road accidents to report. There were lots of TNHP's on the hill. I counted 6 and one point along with 2 Blount Co Deputy's. There were many driving awards given to my friends and most all were not for speeding...they were written for reckless driving.

SO anyhoo...if you head that way......I urge you to explore other roads in the area.

So instead of riding the Hill on Saturday....a few of us had some fun.....

I will have more of a report later as well as a tire write up.

I am off for a nap.....
For the record, wreckless driving in TN is more than 20MPH over the speed limit.

Like Black Mamba said, go to the gap on weekdays, it is much more fun.

Back