Just a thank you..

runeight

why ask why
Donating Member
Registered
Having some coffee, listening to XM 71 and smoking a Camel. Ah..life is good.

Why? I do little to take care of myself. At 59 years young I can't remember the last time I was at the Doctor. Don't care for them much anyway. Probably catch up to me soon however.

I have a good paying job for just a High School education. I have a woman that I have lived with for 12 years. I never really had to want for much. Roof over my head and food on the table.
winkold.gif

I have lost good friends who were at a young age. I have good friends that make me smile when I talk with them. Either through a phone line or keyboard and in person.
winkold.gif

I enjoy keeping in touch with many of you here. I stopped for some morning coffee at Starbucks and used a gift card Brendan sent me. Thank you Sir.
winkold.gif
And thank you for everything else you have done for me. A truer friend could not be found.
shake.gif

After a nap today I am having some Starbucks that Sam and Jenny sent me right down to the cup. Thank you kids.
shake.gif
heart.gif

Along with that coffee I'm smoking a cigarette. Ahh..nothing better for an old man. I smiled when I thought of 300Busa and his desire to quit. I laughed out loud due to the fact that I gave him a hard time over it and he still has not smoked. He can take the hard azz.
thumb_up.gif

Good on you! You have my respect.
bowdown.gif

At any rate "thank you all" for being here. Whether an email, PM message, phone call or keyboard. Left Coast, Right Coast and points in between.

I am lucky to know you all.

r8

112_1212.JPG

winkold.gif

winkold.gif

shake.gif

beerchug.gif
Thanks for your support! I need all of your help to do what I am doing.

Someday, I will kick your butt for those pics and comments about smoking!
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

You know we love you
heart.gif
Sam got his magnets today - said thanks. He's working nights. Give him a call tonight. As usualy his butt was in bed all day.
laugh.gif

I forgot to mention that I am thankful that my Mother and Step Father, at 81 years young, can do for themselves.

Active and enjoying life. Not stuck in a Nursing Home.

r8

Actually, I took the ferry out to Victoria. It is really a beautiful island.

Stop it...he's gunna go into one of those Rubb dementia's and think you are for real!!!

Back