A Special Thank You

I'm really sorry about the job, but glad you're still on the mend. Keep taking it easy and heal up right.

Hey John do you remember that wet rag that they used wiping off your face and head? That was my bug wiping Pledge rag. Hope your head got over that lemon smell.

Hey John do you remember that wet rag that they used wiping off your face and head? That was my bug wiping Pledge rag. Hope your head got over that lemon smell.

I pulled out a clean rag when I got there. Funny thing is i bought that rag when We(Racerv) got caught in the rain in Georgia a couple months ago and I used one and stuck the other under my seat. Racerv said "why you buying towels for?" I guess they are to have in case you need em.

John, the whole job thing really upsets me, but everything always works out for a reason. We're praying for you guys.

I'd like to see the size of your boss if he's man enough to fire you :laugh:

Good luck with the attorney, he'll know what's up. :thumbsup:

I'd like to see the size of your boss if he's man enough to fire you :laugh:

Good luck with the attorney, he'll know what's up. :thumbsup:
Pft! I got a phone call after they told me to get a Dr's release allowing me to come back to work. It's all pretty shady.

John, Sorry to hear about the job situation. Hope you are feeling better every day. If I can do anything to help just say the word brother.

I'm glad you're on the mend John, but hate to hear about the job...that just doesn't sound right :(

Keep healing up... :thumbsup:

Jeez what's with people these days. Kick a brother when he's down.. :down:

Heal up fast John, there are better things waiting for ya! :beerchug:

John,

As messed up as this sounds…I knew this was most likely going to cost you your job. If I remember right you said you were hired to be the supper for a large ground up shopping center and that it has only been a few months since you started…yes?? As you know a large project like that requires a lot of attention and the owners probably didn’t like you riding a motorcycle for this very reason….If you wreck they out a super. To them it’s probably an attitude of ‘see we knew this was going to happen, better get rid of him now while the project is still in the beginning stages’… A project like that needs a super who has no family and no life so they can be dedicated to that project. You were a new employee so its easier to replace you than to invest more time to to lose you to another possible wreck. I know it’s not how we would have handled it but as a Project Manager, you losing your job was one of the 1st things I thought of, after your health and bike.

Are you going to be staying there and looking for another job or will you be looking to relocate again? I ask because we will be looking for another super here pretty quick. We are not that large of a General Contractor but we complete on average of 15-18 mill a year (all in Houston TX). We already have 20mill lined up for next year. I can’t guaranty you a job but I can make sure your app lands at the right desk instead of a trash can. Let me know if you’re interested. GRA - Gulf Coast Construction, LLC

Kevin

Back