Just a little rant.........

I deal with it every day too. This morning some idiot in an SUV made an aggressive move cutting me off to pass a car. As soon as he got beside the car, he slowed down to make a rolling road block. But those are the times I'm glad I'm on the bike. Legal or not, I got past his road block and watched the gap in traffic get bigger and bigger. And the lady that tried to change lanes on top of me coming home actually heard the stock horn, believe it or not. I was already taking evasive manuvers in case she didn't and kept coming. I won't let the selfish inconsiderate cagers control what I commute on.

I used to ride the Vespa to work at least 2x week - using one of the busiest freeways in DFW. I always rode in the HOV lane which made me feel a bit more comfortable.

Rush hour drivers are just insane. Nothing matters other than getting to the office first.

I used to ride the Vespa to work at least 2x week - using one of the busiest freeways in DFW. I always rode in the HOV lane which made me feel a bit more comfortable.

Rush hour drivers are just insane. Nothing matters other than getting to the office first.

If you rode the Vespa in Dallas rush hour, in the HOV lane, OMG! :bowdown:

Just keep an eye out James, When your out there no one is watching out for you but you.

You could always leave for work when I do Just before 5 a.m. not much traffic, However I did have a dear jump out in front of me this morning. Had the bike sliding sideways to avoid her, Luckily she moved, But I swear as she was running off the road I saw a cell phone strapped to her head.

Its not the ride to work, its the ride home...........

Well then thats a whole new story, Im heading home at 2:30 p.m. You would think traffic would be slow, But even at 2:30 the morons are out, at least 5 times on Hwy 51 I have had cars change lanes into me.

I had a guy today start to change lanes but he saw me and you should have seen his face when he did. Shocked I was there.

I never really had a close call with other cars, maybe a couple times , I always keep my distance, all the other close calls I had on my bike were my fault.

Deadliest strip of highway in USA is part of I-95 between me and Miami !
I got run over on my zx11 there in 2000 .
Now I would rather take US1 and be an extra hour than ride down I95 .
Just plain scary with all the golden oldies !

You know, its almost no fun to ride my bike to work anymore......

......It just burns my rear and I am about ready to park my bike except for early Sunday mornings, group rides at meet/greets, and track days. Maybe I am just getting older and cranky, I dont know, but I am fed up with people thinking they are the only ones on the road. At least in my truck I have 5000 lbs of 3/4 Ford I can survive in.

Preachin to the choir, I stopped commuting 3 years ago after some @#$%^%$#@#$%^%$#! illegal hit me on the FWY. The bike is purely a toy now.

Back