Rant

I had no clue this even happened. I had a kid on the hood try it once but I knew them and said get off unless your dad wants to paint my bike.

I would lose it thinking they were trying to steal it. Holy poop I would still be beating him. If I saw someone doing it to another guys bike I might whip his a$$.

You might have a better chance of smacking my wife on the rear. But then you would have one crazy red head to deal with.
guns.gif

(Revolution @ Sep. 27 2007,17:59) scorpio alarm with perimeter sensor.

i've actually asked someone i noticed getting on some elses bike to take pics, to GET OFF, needless to say they complied.
+1
Easy insurance.  Keeps the casual idiots away. I try to sit where I can watch them jump.    
muscle.gif

Same thing happened with smithers. If you all do not know him, here is his site Smithers page

I was in his shop one day and he went into his working area to grab something for me when 5 guys come in late teens early twenties. and two of them start sitting on his bikes. I told them they had better get off because the owner would be furious. they looked at me like i was a moron right as smithers walked back on the floor. Understandably he said,"Get the F$&% of my bikes" and proceeded to tell them that the bikes they were sitting on were his custom busa which he has over 20,000 in and a 5k paint job, and his 80's katana he fabricated that is worth about 30,000. He ripped them a new one and told them he had someone come in and sit on one of his customers bikes that he had gotten done putting a candy paint job on a day before. the guy that got of that bike had a small rock in his shoe and when he swung his leg over to get off he took a big gash out of the hump and tail section. which was totally ruined. Cost smithers 1,000 to repaint. :-(

It all boils down to respect. And Big Guy, I have a fiesty red head of my own, oh boy watch out!
bowdown.gif

You know, the really crazy thing is if one of these idiots sits on your back, without your permision and it happens to fall over and hurt them, they could probably sue YOU.....

They fell over while trying to steal it and I caught them and beat their rear, my story and I am stickin to it!

i saw something similar happen at a car and bike show, kid just runs up and jumps in this new Dodge Viper sitting there, i was like wow, if that were mine i would be jerking a knot in your azz...
bluegrab.gif

its called "respect" and some don't have any...............

Back