Jumped Ship

I was looking at a Beemer, but I don't need another fast bike. I was looking at this one.

image-1560836107.jpg

I'm liking the single sided with spoke wheels.

image-1026903309.jpg

image-1560836107.jpg

Congrats on the New Purchase. You won't be Disappointed I Love Both my Beemers!!
check out S1000RRFORUM.COM Great Info Pm me if I can help you out with and Info you may Need.
My Forum name is Loomis on S1000 Forum also.

1149512_574780145914_662409899_o.jpg

P1080111.jpg

Congrats on the New Purchase. You won't be Disappointed I Love Both my Beemers!!
check out S1000RRFORUM.COM Great Info Pm me if I can help you out with and Info you may Need.
Awesome. PM pending. My 1000 Forum name is Rra. Thanks so much.

She's a Knight like Joan of Arc...the Black Knight; Here she is...

I wish! Just kidding. I'll get some photos up when I can. Its not working to well on my iPad so far and I'm having much better luck with my iPhone but not sure how to get them up here. Patience please.

image.jpg

don't get upset when a Turbo Busa blows past you…..:oops::snap::laugh: great bike tho! I rode one this summer and it sure was responsive but after about 10 minutes of riding I was ready to get back on my busa. not the most comfortable bike on earth but it wasn't made for comfort.

now thats hot! that hp4 is just sick! blue n white is the only color for the bmw imo.

s1000 rocks. Looking forward to the HP4 here. Congrats. you are going to absolutely love that bike. it rocks!!

s1000 rocks. Looking forward to the HP4 here. Congrats. you are going to absolutely love that bike. it rocks!!

I now have 2,200 mi after only about three and a half weeks..
I love this bike and appreciate your kind words. Goldcoast Motorsports
had a HP4 and it was even more amazing which is hard for me to comprehend.
Mine is so awesome; Ive seen a drag race and HP4 annihilated the S1000. Thanks busagirl!!

Hey All, Missing you and still don't know how to send a right side up picture from my ipad. Boo hoo. Seriously would like to show another pic but its coming out upside down and not sure how to correct. More importantly is I realize that the org has history and strong connections among members that com from time. Its a valuable entity and I for sure want to be part of it for a long time. Congrats on creating something that is so very good. Happy Holidays and be back soon I hope. Nic
PS Due to rider error got my attitude corrected by a 426 ci twin turbo jeep because I underestimated him which I will never do again and because I missed a shift with my shift assist which I'm still not familiar enough with at this very moment, and because he scared the shzz out of me with his big sound from many hundreds of hp. I saw one on youtube that runs 9:45 which would make it a little quicker than me since mine had trouble with the weather and scary wiggling . It can all be corrected but no lie...he won this time and its my first loss of any type after enough tries to make me pissed which I got over. So rushing this to get to sleep but got plenty of coaching on s1k site and mostly just want to say hi with enough new info to make it worth our time.

I took a nasty spanking at the hands of a nice guy in a Jeep a few days ago. When he pulled up next to me I laughed but I wasn't laughing after he pulled away from me on my new BMW S1000. After, we pulled over and he told me he put a twin turbo on his 426 (guessing Hemi). I asked him for a second run and I blew that one because I just couldn't hang onto my little Black Night. It was just pulling too hard and wheeling and I was honestly scared with all the horrendous noise coming from our two vehicles. My bike was screaming extremely loudly and his twin turbo was roaring like all hell was breaking loose. It was a really awesome experience but the intensity of it scared it the sh.. out of me and I was totally unnerved. We were neck and neck with me a little ahead and slowly pulling away but I hit a lousy shift again immediately lost two or three car lengths so I was not willing to try to play catch up being as nervous as I was and the only sane thing to do was to shut it down and take the loss. Its not like the National title was at stake after all. The loss came as a great surprise to me though as I expected to walk effortlessly away from him just a few minutes earlier. It just looked like a jacked up Jeep Grand Cherokee to me. The only thing that set off a red flag at all was the deep throaty sound coming out of his oversize pipes while driving off normally ahead of me at first sight. It was a real sleeper other than that. Later on, a little research revealed a similar vehicle running a 9.45 et. The loss was not fun. I was pretty sure I was not going to lose any races except for a squeaker to Iggies turbo Busa....ha ha...ok.. Iggie it was not exactly a squeaker, not this time anyway. All for now ladies and gents except that I'm still trying to get another right side up picture of my Black Night but not having much luck. Thanks for taking the time to read, Nic

I took a nasty spanking at the hands of a nice guy in a Jeep a few days ago. When he pulled up next to me I laughed but I wasn't laughing after he pulled away from me on my new BMW S1000. After, we pulled over and he told me he put a twin turbo on his 426 (guessing Hemi). I asked him for a second run and I blew that one because I just couldn't hang onto my little Black Night. It was just pulling too hard and wheeling and I was honestly scared with all the horrendous noise coming from our two vehicles. My bike was screaming extremely loudly and his twin turbo was roaring like all hell was breaking loose. It was a really awesome experience but the intensity of it scared it the sh.. out of me and I was totally unnerved. We were neck and neck with me a little ahead and slowly pulling away but I hit a lousy shift again immediately lost two or three car lengths so I was not willing to try to play catch up being as nervous as I was and the only sane thing to do was to shut it down and take the loss. Its not like the National title was at stake after all. The loss came as a great surprise to me though as I expected to walk effortlessly away from him just a few minutes earlier. It just looked like a jacked up Jeep Grand Cherokee to me. The only thing that set off a red flag at all was the deep throaty sound coming out of his oversize pipes while driving off normally ahead of me at first sight. It was a real sleeper other than that. Later on, a little research revealed a similar vehicle running a 9.45 et. The loss was not fun. I was pretty sure I was not going to lose any races except for a squeaker to Iggies turbo Busa....ha ha...ok.. Iggie it was not exactly a squeaker, not this time anyway. All for now ladies and gents except that I'm still trying to get another right side up picture of my Black Night but not having much luck. Thanks for taking the time to read, Nic

Nic - now I am not quite understanding why you "jumped ship" in the first place. I thought you were looking for one of the most powerful, handling bikes out there, so you could get around those corners faster than anybody else. Now - all of a sudden - you are doing "busa" things with it and realizing as good as the BMW is, it is not a Busa. I am not surprised you got waxed by a lowly Jeep - one of our good customers has an AWD fully loaded Jeep with over 1,000 rwhp - full interior, daily driver. And don't falsely believe that your BMW against a turbo Busa might be a "squeaker" - what that Jeep did to your double r, any decent turbo Busa will do to that Jeep. Have fun and enjoy your bike for what it is. Just remember - as fast as you think you are, there is always someone faster . . .:whistle:

Merry Christmas! :rudolph:

Thanks Frank, I appreciate your comments. Two facts: Brocks has run an 8.97 stock wheelbase and an 8.49 with an extended wheelbase s1k. Thats where I get some of my bravado from. Come summer I'll have mostly forgotten all this and will be happily ahead of most riders out on Mill Road and the like because you are 1000% correct thats what I bought the bike for. Thanks for helping me to put it in perspective and I wish you the very best holiday season. It wouldn't surprise me if one day I come across a clean white "11 and I ask you to fix it up a little. You know how much I loved that Busa

Back