A Captain jumps ship

labrocha

Registered
Dear board members, I think one of our members has left the building! He has informed me of a jump to a Honda CBR 1000RR. conformation has yet to be delivered to me, I will follow up. Say is ain't so!!!!!!!!!!

Even though I will still love ya, and even ride with ya.. Say it aint so.

We're waiting:whistle:

He didn't jump, he fell onto the CBR. And it was dark, so he couldn't find his way back onto his Busa.:laugh:

FWIW.. I wouldn't mind to jump on a new '12 CBR1000 myself.:thumbsup:

I though this was about the ship that hit the Italy shore :whistle:

Its all good, we got couple of members that have switch or have sold their busas and still here with us. :thumbsup:

I though this was about the ship that hit the Italy shore :whistle:

Its all good, we got couple of members that have switch or have sold their busas and still here with us. :thumbsup:

They didn't run Hayabusa.org though:poke:

We may all get the boot and the name changed to Honda.org or told get a Honda or get out :laugh:

Whats that other Busa site may have to check to see if I can remember the password only visited there once :down:

Threads a day old and still no word from the commander an chief, he is probably riding :whistle:

Riding what :poke: :laugh:

I saw one at the dealer other day.
Beautiful bike.

5e157d3d.jpg

Ps......Cap ain't here cuz he running Cbr.org now :laugh:

Two wheels, ride baby ride. Well, two wheels, under 600#, and/or has over 75HP, can corner, good brakes, if you are behind them you don`t loose your hearing, and they wear some REAL safety gear. OK, ride baby ride.

Would this CBR rider have purchased said motorcycle?

Did this same rider get rid of a Suzuki flagship?

I didn't get a Honda... unless my wife bought me a track bike.... what was I thinking... I didn't get a Honda..

:laugh: The truth revealed inquiring minds needed to know

Now to flame the thread starter:flamethrowing::stirpot::laugh:

They didn't run Hayabusa.org though:poke:

We may all get the boot and the name changed to Honda.org or told get a Honda or get out :laugh:

Whats that other Busa site may have to check to see if I can remember the password only visited there once :down:

I dont think hes talking about Cap. Is he? But :dunno:

I dont think hes talking about Cap. Is he? But :dunno:

There is only person referred to as Captain on this board I don't care if you the driving the space shuttle or the biggest cruise ship in the water or if your given or legal name is Captain:laugh:

There is only person referred to as Captain on this board I don't care if you the driving the space shuttle or the biggest cruise ship in the water or if your given or legal name is Captain:laugh:

Theres only one person that can clarify all this... the thread starter :laugh:

Members! no I'm not talking about captain, I'm talking about one of our fellow members that imformed me about the Honda by text. I think he was pulling my leg. I will let you guys know when he gets a chance to ride.

Back