Journey made a great choice

99'busa

Donating Member
Registered
Journey found this guy on youtube to be the new lead singer. I think he is pretty good.
thumb_up.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I posted a review on the new CD here (that was released today) and someone appears to have yanked it- so, I'm reposting the info. Enjoy.

I posted a review on the new CD here (that was released today) and someone appears to have yanked it- so, I'm reposting the info. Enjoy.
No one yanked the post, it looks like it was lost on the latest board fix.

Nice review BTW.

I have seen them a few times with Steve Auguri and they put on a great show. I will pass on this years tour with the good seats in the $100 range.....

Journey should just lay it to rest!
Boston just did the same thing grabbing some fat dude that works at Home Depot!

BTW, he sounds pretty good but the rest of the band is not tight at all.

I posted a review on the new CD here (that was released today) and someone appears to have yanked it- so, I'm reposting the info.  Enjoy.
No one yanked the post, it looks like it was lost on the latest board fix.

Nice review BTW.

I have seen them a few times with Steve Auguri and they put on a great show. I will pass on this years tour with the good seats in the $100 range.....
Thanks VMAN for the update- I'd never had a post pulled from here, so I was hoping I wasn't falling down the path to the darkside! :grin:

journey is no good anymore without steve perry.
and boston will never be the same without the awesome sound of lead vocalist.
time for them to retired.

journey is no good anymore without steve perry.
and boston will never be the same without the awesome sound of lead vocalist.
time for them to retired.
I disagree regarding Journey- I may be biased but their keyboardist is VERY talented, sings, plays piano, keyboards, and guitar. Neal Schon is a pretty good guitarist in my opinion. I think they still have alot of potential, their lead singer simply got old (as all of us do) and wasn't able to continue on.

Boston's lead singer is dead. And I know that he made up for alot of their sound. That's a little different imo. :grin:

im sorry Jouney is not Journey without Steve Perry, just doesnt work in my book. The only singer that was worth two cents imo was Jeff Scott Soto for them last year, that was the guy they needed to keep.

that guy on video trying to copy steve perry... ain't going to work sorry
guns.gif

oh well.... some people going to their concert but i ain't.

I actually will be going to the concert- I'm a musician myself and think it will be cool to see actually (they will be with Cheap Trick and Heart).

Would I like Steve Perry back? Definitely. But the fact of the matter is he ain't coming back, and it was simply great to hear the band have NEW material together, which still continues to have the overall Journey sound... when having to choose between more Journey material and having to listen to just Open Arms and Don't Stop Believin the rest of my days, I'll take the former..
biggrin.gif

BF

Back