Journey has new singer thats amazing

...yeah.... Joruney called on me to sing, but I have too much on my plate already

WOW! sounds just like Steve Perry, man do i sorta remeber partyin' in those days:laugh:

I take it Perry doesn't own the songs then? This reminds me of a Styx Concert I just watched on TV. Tommy Shaw still sounded great but the other dude trying to cover Dennis DeYoung was horrific.

Not bad but the kid needs to quit emphasizing the end of his words so much.

I was thinking the same thing!

Old news! Where have you guys been?:whistle:
Steve had some medical problems going on, and never returned back with the band. Kid sounds good, but Steve Perry was the man!:beerchug:

Learn something new every day! Thanks for sharing.

This is truely beautiful music... I love it. I thing the Arnel Pineda is incredable, and I wish when a long and happy career. I would pay to see Journey...

For anyone else that didn't know, the band Boston, also got a new singer. Brad Delp committed suicide a bit back. They found this guy on you tube. He was working at Home Depot. He sounds pretty good too.

Nothing like a good slow-dance to Steve Perry's Open Arms...... :oldcool: Ahhhh....Steve....he was an awesome mouthpiece......

NOW, the kid from the Phillipines is truly outstanding....a bit of polishing and he'll be terrific....

that guy's good...I actually got lost in the moment and threw my bra at my computer:thumbsup:

I just blew coke out of my nose. That was funny.

While no one can replace SP, this guy does a really good job at trying. The only thing I notice is that his timing is a little different than SP.

sure....unless you like the nutz-on-neck feeling you get with me up here:rofl:

I say again:

reminder_big.jpg

Back