Journey has new singer thats amazing

FastLaneKen

Never Forgotten
Joe Perry's voice in a little guy from the Phillippes?

Can there really be two people in the world that sing like Joe Perry of Journey.
Amazing this guy puts a video of him singing on youtube..... the boys of Journey watch in in disbelieve...... boom he is the new lead singer of Journey.

Only once in a life time - Wow!

Turn up the volume as you will not believe how good this guy is.

- Journey - Anyway You Want It[/url]

- Journey-Ellen De Generes-Separate Ways/After All These Years[/url]

- Journey - Wheel In The Sky[/url]

- Journey - Faithfully[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
He's amazing. When I went back home to the Philippines last September, my buddy told me about him. I didn't know it either until he told me. If you guys can find a video of this jazz pianist from the Philippines, his name was Bobby Enriquez, he's pretty amazing, too. He uses his elbows and all that when playing piano. One of the best jazz pianists I've ever heard. I had a chance to watch him perform before he died of heart attack. It was really worth it.

Not bad at all, still sounds just a bit rough around the edges, may just be from the live recording. I would love to hear a studio cut with this guy. :thumbsup:

Joe Perry - Aerosmith's lead guitar:

Aerosmith%20-%20Joe%20Perry%200442.jpg

Oops Steve Perry is correct - Sorry

To many drugs during the drug years, but I still remember the Bands name at least :cheerleader:

Yep, it's definitely Steve, not Joe. Cute.

Journey has actually had a couple of great Steve Perry sound-alikes in recent years. I've seen two of the live and they were both amazing!!!\

Steve Perry and Journey broke over petty/artistic differences back in the day. They reunited for a while in the early 90's, but it didn't last long and they broke again. At some point, Perry had a pretty bad rock climbing accident which kept him out of future Journey lineups while he re-habbed back to health. At this point, I believe that Perry and the rest of the band have decided they have irreconcilable differences and won't be working together anytime soon.

Thankfully, Journey continues to find EXCELLENT replacements, somehow, that allow them to continue the....<wait for it>.....JOURNEY!!!! ;)

Don't Stop Believin'!!! :bowdown:

Journey just recently released a new track with the kid singer, it wasn't GREAT but it wasn't bad either. I didn't buy it if that's a good gauge to use.

- Journey - After All These Years[/url]

After All These Years is the name of the song. Good luck to Arnel. I hope he has a good career.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, that's about as close as one can get to SP. He just doesn't quite have that rasp in his voice like SP.

Out of the last three vocalists, Steve perry, Steve Algeria(sp) and Arnel Pineda...I actually prefer Steve A. Amazing vocal range. Seen them twice with him as the lead.....I checked ticket prices for their up comming tour and good seats are in the $100 range....no thanks I will pass......

Not bad but the kid needs to quit emphasizing the end of his words so much.

:banghead:
Out of the last three vocalists, Steve perry, Steve Algeria(sp) and Arnel Pineda...I actually prefer Steve A. Amazing vocal range. Seen them twice with him as the lead.....I checked ticket prices for their up comming tour and good seats are in the $100 range....no thanks I will pass......

yah... with this economy i only can listen to their music rather than seen it live:laugh:, concert ticket price are getting out out of control!

Old news! Where have you guys been?:whistle:
Steve had some medical problems going on, and never returned back with the band. Kid sounds good, but Steve Perry was the man!:beerchug:

Back