Joining the military!

Congratulations on the awesome achievements. :cheerleader: The Navy is definitly getting a winner!!! :thumbsup: Thank you for serving!!!

Congrats and thank you for your service

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep up! Not everybody can stand up with courage of joining the military like you did! Hope you will be great! Be safe! :bowdown:

Congrats on your enlistment!

Sounds like you overcame some obstacles just to get in, don't let that flame burn out.
Stay on top of that weight issue or it'll hold you back.
I've got several Soldiers that are great, do anything asked of them, but I can't promote them due to weight or PT issues.

Best of luck in your new career!

Ooh-Rah sailor, 14 year Seabee here myself. Congrats on getting everything taken care of to get in. That shows some real determination. Dont ever forget that trait. To many people get in and let the few low lifes drag them down. It looks like you have the drive to do whatever you want and go as far as you want.

Good on ya.

welcome to our Gunner's ranks... Chief Gunner's Mate here...17 years and counting. You will not be disapointed. We make sh(*t go boom, big or small, its all about the toys and you will love this job for ethernity. There is nothing like it.:bowdown::bowdown:

Congrats and thanks so much for your service. While I never served, my grandfather and uncle both did with distinction. Gramps was 29 yrs in the Navy, WWII Submariner, Pearl Harbor Survivor, Korean War vet and Bronze Star recipient. Retired with the rank of Commander. My uncle was a door gunner on a Huey for 2 tours in Vietnam. Awarded a Soldier's Medal for rescuing civilians from a flood. As a result I have a deep appreciation and respect for those who choose to serve our great nation. Thanks again.

congrats :thumbsup: have fun and my hubbin said you might not get station in the best places but it what you do that make it fun he did 22 years in the army :cheerleader:

Back