Joined the NRA today

masterblaster

Registered
With all the scheming and unrelenting attacks against the 2nd amendment the past week, I finally joined the NRA, other than the Army, VFW, and American Legion I have never joined any organization voluntarily. The complete lack of shame in our politicians using the horrific murders in Connecticut to further their political agenda and strip more our freedoms has spurred me to action. The President and the MSM have no shame using this event as a spring board to further their agenda, I really think the elite in the MSM and Both political parties have no respect for the average citizen rights and even less for the Constitution, I believe they look upon the governed as a nuisance. They will ignore the real root causes of these demented individuals going off on killing sprees, pay lip service and wait for the next opportunity to go after the rest of the bill of rights.

Rhom Emanual said it, "never let a crisis go to waste"

Good for you!

I am not a member nor do I own a gun, but I think about changing both quite often...

Americans needs to understand the bigger picture here...take away one right, the rest will fall like dominos :rulez:

Good for you!

I am not a member nor do I own a gun, but I think about changing both quite often...

Americans needs to understand the bigger picture here...take away one right, the rest will fall like dominos :rulez:
Not into conspiracy theory or any of that, but why do you think they go so hard after the second amendment :whistle:

Back