Joining the military!

Gurley

Registered
Officially joined the United States Navy yesterday as a Gunner's Mate! It has been a long process and many months of hard work on my part as well as my recruiters to get me in due to being married, having a child, and the biggest issue of having a visible tattoo on the back of my neck. As well as having to loose 70 pounds to meet my weight over the last 3 months.There were so many people that said I would never get in because of all the waivers I needed... So I am excited to share the news... I signed my contract and swore in late yesterday afternoon and will be shipping August 23, 2011:cheerleader:

My husband has done 4 years active Air Force and got out with an Honorable Discharge about 3 years ago and now that I am in he starts his long process of joining the Navy and going active today!

Welcome to the best military in the world. We are pleased to have you with us and congratulate you on your enlistment.

The NAVY has a problem with a Tattoo ::11 . Now that's a new wrinkle in their Tradition ???

Congradulations for JOINING the GREATEST MILITARY IN WORLD HISTORY :cheerleader:

Congrats!! I spent 6.5 years in the Navy and loved it, just was tired of relocating every 2 years.....

Thank you for your service and stay safe. :bowdown:

congrats on the enlistment and weight loss and thanks for serving :beerchug:

Congrats. I spent 20 years and 22 days proudly serving our country in the US Navy. You have made a great decision.

Don

14 year active duty Navy Chief here, and I'll say that you have made one of the best decisions possible. Enjoy your service, and ALWAYS be proud of what you are doing. Feel free to ask questions or for advice/guidance. Now get qualified!
Posted via Mobile Device

goin on 5 years in now you will enjoy most of it haha definetly not all of it bust most....congrats....hey joenub whats your rate? only heard the term nub on subs

Back