Jesse Ventura for President

PocketRocket

Donating Member
Registered
Man did anyone watch CNN last nite and hear Jesse Ventura tell it like it is? they did a pole and 85% of the listeners said he should run for office.. Jesse said he would run but its too late..My question is why is it too late if no-one has been elected yet? Jesse said each state has its rules in order to run for office and it would take a lot of time to set things up to run.. But the only rules I know of is the GOV. is owned by the people & we make the rules - if 85% of he people want him in , then let him run , starting now.... I think the dude's with the program!!

more April fools? Might as well elect actors for all of government since the old gray rejects don't accomplish anything anyway

more April fools?  Might as well elect actors for all of government since the old gray rejects don't accomplish anything anyway
+1

laugh.gif

the electoral college would never let it happen... it's all a big old crock!! it should be straight up one person, one vote , and let the best candidate win.
beerchug.gif

I didnt hear what he had to say but I did see him talking to Larry King and all I could think is "Man...he looks way shot out!!" I'd vote for him before I'm forced to vote for anyone else. Thats it...I'm writing in my vote for Jesse!!
beerchug.gif

i like the option he said he wanted on the ballot..........

choice a
choice b

choice c none of above

Back