The older I get the more I agree with Ice T

He is one of my all time favorite rappers and activists.

He has been making points about politics and social workings his whole life. Love his work.

karnage said:
hes a down to earth guy.Totally different from his NWA days.

It depends. If you listen to exactly what he says its the same message. F**k the police lol he just is older and says it in a different way now.

Gpmo said:
He is one of my all time favorite rappers and activists.

He has been making points about politics and social workings his whole life. Love his work.

I haven't seen his social workings much but I love him on law and order: special victims unit. I think he does a great job on that show.

look up some of the body count efforts...it is interesting of his word choice / feelings against police...he is on the tv and stayed away from many troubles....he usually has a positive message

I agree with him. America loves their guns and the rest of the world(mostly) can't understand it. BUT, the rest of the world is used to guns being wielded by govt to hurt people. Target shooting and such is foreign to them.

:rofl: Same old Ice T.....just better choice of words.

And what wrong with Coco? Her face is a bit jacked up but I still hit that once or twice.

yea, but when was the last time you heard of anyone robbing, cas jacking, home invading, driving by and getting out of their car to assault someone with a bat? just sayn....:whistle: aside from a car accident when was the last time anyone heard of a cop being killed in the line of duty with anything other then a gun???? and most suicides are committed by guns but so what go into ur garage and close the door and problem solved.

hand guns are not are last defense against tyranny because as the most rich and powerful nation on earth we will never see tyranny here so that makes no sense.

guns are the weapon of choice of ALL criminals in our country period and the reason law abiding citizens chose to get their permit in the first place. its NOT for going to the range and shooting at targets like many gun advocates preach. thats nonsense. like Lynard Skynard says...."Guns are made for killn".

but states with strict gun control does little or nothing to curb gun violence in those states. NJ and Michigan have very strict gun laws and gun violence in those states is as bad there as anywhere else.

too many guns in circulation to mean anything now. too little too late.

but even if you banned people from having handguns just about every publicised event over the last few years involving a handgun could have been easily committed but a hunting rifle or shotgun.

it is a FACT that handguns contribute to our violent crime in this country but banning them would do little to stop it imo. its a problem with no real solution period.

I have to disagree with his statement about protection from the police. He was sounding good up to that point. It's not the police taking heavy tolls in the neighborhoods, it's crime and criminals. But that's alright as long as it's not the police, right ?

I was going to continue posting news storys of people being carjacked by people using things other than a gun... But there were to many.

I understand how our PO members could become jaded about civilian gun ownership, when your world regularly involves criminals using guns. But remember getting rid of guns doesn't stop crime or violent crime and there's no evidence it would.

If you heard about thr millions of people who shoot everyday in sport and fun or self defense as much as you hear about criminals using them, then you may not be so jaded.

Just my thoughts.

I have to disagree with his statement about protection from the police. He was sounding good up to that point. It's not the police taking heavy tolls in the neighborhoods, it's crime and criminals. But that's alright as long as it's not the police, right ?

If you grew up in his surroundings and his situation, you'd say the exact same thing. We need police, we should respect them and everything they do for us and believe me I know this; but there have been a lot of unjust things done that will scar peoples thoughts and opinions for the rest of their lives.

Back