Jail = \"Bad\"ness?

OB_Kirk

Registered
There is a thread on SF600s that asks about going to jail and equates it to being a badass. I've been to jail more than most, but I don't think of myself as a badasp. My riding buddy, who is a state prison guard, has probably been to jail (prison) more times than I, and I don't think that he thinks of himself as a badass either. I have had to tell people "Quit crying, I've been to jail hundreds of times, and it never bothered me....". I understand that some people don't think that it is funny to whistle "Looking for love in all the wrong places" when you drop them off at jail. Ditto for "Strangers in the night". Maybe "badass" doesn't mean what I thought it did.

Kirk, You've been to prison HUNDREDS OF TIMES? for what? Sounds like your trying to pretend to be a BADASS! and your prison guard friend he's been in prison too? I don't think they hire inmates to be prison guards!!! Cut the bullcrap out... We don't need it!!!!!!!!!

Hayawoody- No bull here. I didn't say that I (or he) have been incarcerated. I can draw you a little picture if you want. He has to go there every day if he wants to get a paycheck.

Back