Anyone else see what is going on with Omar / Projekt?

Maybe now you will believe.

2012-11-08 21.47.36 50%.jpg

2012-11-08 21.49.22 50%.jpg

2012-11-08 21.49.43 50%.jpg

2012-11-08 21.52.25 50%.jpg

2012-11-08 21.53.27 50%.jpg

2012-11-09 06.45.33 50%.jpg

2012-11-09 09.26.50 50%.jpg

2012-11-15 16.25.38 50%.jpg

2012-11-09 21.32.02 50%.jpg

2012-11-14 19.40.14 50%.jpg

2012-11-14 19.40.34 50%.jpg

This car prevented me from having my residence cancelled against my will by the people who put me in prison lawlessly and without cause. That car gave me the opportunity to attempt to right wrongs and suffer alongside others equally wronged by beatings, corrupt and poorly trained police, terrible employers, and slavery in a country that requires employers to authorize an bloody exit permit. Injustice! Makes the whole country a De-facto prison state for everyone but Diplomats and Qatari Citizens.

Side-shot Doha 735Li.jpg

You had a phone in prison?

Is that a rhetorical question? Yes.

When I came in right off the Al Fazaa van, I was welcomed and greeted by a very concerned shift commander who is a Shia-Wahabbia-Hajjia. He was very caring and allowed me the use of my phone within the prison.

There was a conflict however when I made it to general population and the Lebanese guy in charge before I took control was running a phone racket and charging a riyal per minute to buy junk and line his pockets. He had it confiscated and then tried to poison the waters for me after I took control by spreading propaganda to the guards saying I was in danger and the inmates hated me. In fact, I took control with minimum damage and even praised the Nepalis (Mongols) for being so fierce in defense of their leader Kumar. I gained the Alpha position and they ensured I ate first at every meal. And, all of them would watch me while I ate and how I worked and what I wanted and generally all the time. They understood that I demanded with live with self respect in the facility that was our home like it or not. I instituted order, discipline and reverted to my position as Dorm Chief in USAF Basic Training. I wasn't there to make any friends, rather, just to survive after all but the friends that I made will be there for life around the world in places like Waziristan in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Nepal, India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Sudan and Egypt. The reason I gained these friends is because I practiced effective discipline across the board and didn't pick favorites. If it needed correcting you got talked to and if that didn't work, I would have to be held back in rage until you got the message. Even six of my fellow prisoners couldn't hold me back against a foolish Egyptian who overstepped his territory into mine. Luckily I have great physical self control and just made a big show out of my position to make sure he understood who was boss.

Everyone was allowed a 2 minute check in to their families in the above listed countries as well as colleagues in Qatar. The price was one cigarette for 2 minutes and 2 cigs for 5. No money, no cheating and no overtalking. Everyone who wanted to got to speak to their families at any time and they all realized that I just wanted to boost morale. They all respected me and they were sad to see me go. I have video that I will post on youtube and will link here. It will take some time but bare with me.

Back