Solarbarack a little messed up!!!

chrisjp

GM of Haya's in the Hills
Donating Member
Registered
Hey everyone i got the chance to talk to brad tonight and he seems to have had some type of accident two weeks ago. He was at friends house after work and something happened that neither he or his friends know what. Hes been off work for two weeks now and is talking pretty good given his jaw was broke (shattered) in 3 spots. He had no other bruises or fractures in or on his head. When they found him late that night in the kitchen he had lost allot of bood. Bleeding from both ears also. he apparantly when jaw broke tore his cheeks n gums up and broke three teeth. He has numourous pins in jaws and had to do some reconstructive to bothe cheeks n gums ( inside) he is talking well.. Still on liquid diet but hopes to return to work tomorrow. Again he and everyone else do not know what he did but had massive jaw n facial damage. He sends his love as he was very busy and still on probation with railroad. lets keep him in our prayers and no facebook plz as his employer was told accident with telephone pole. But he wanted to let u guys know.

I told him either he was abducted by aliens and refused the "experements" or he ran into sasquatch and was looking down on him lol..

Wow glad to hear he is ok :beerchug: i think he just dosent want to admit that tinkerbell slaped him around :whistle:

Glad he's getting better. So he has no memory of what happened, just woke up on the kitchen floor? That's weird.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

yes woke up on kitchen floor trying to clean himself up bleeding buckets as he put it...work up the people in the house..they wanted to take him to hospital but he refused..talked to his other friend and then went to sleep on couch. woke up in er. (they took him after that point)

Damn bro...tell him I said whats up and we miss him around here, and that I'm praying for a quick recovery for him.

Really appreciate the update Chris it's good to know you're close by one of our good friends, again thansk for the info you rock bro:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

with those sort of injuries, it sounds like it could have been a baseball bat!?! ???

Get better soon, bloke!!!

Something serious happened, he couldnt have just fallen down. Prayers go out for a speedy recovery.

he thinks he might have taken an atv and fell off and faceplanted a tree...but he is only guessing

ha ha ha that is the FIRST thing renee jumped him about when he got home from the hospital..lol but no he says he has been a good boy lol

Was there alcohol involved? If not, needs to get check out by doctor blackouts are not good...

sky.... Yes... finnaly got a chance to relax after months of 16 hr days... Musthavewent down a bit too smooth lol

Back