J-Lo or Beyonce

J-Lo or Beyonce - How 'bout both on Busas!

• J-Lo

Votes: 137 100.0%
  • Beyonce

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If you guys watched the Oscars last night, you would have gotten your fill of little Miss Beyonce...she sang nearly every nominated song...one in French...
wink.gif

Ok, This thread is going better than I thought... hehe
My Goodness I saw the video of the making of the Commercial and I have to say that I believe Beyonce wouldn't fall off and J-lo would either riding or passengerin' J-lo looked like she was too smitten to be on a bike and Beyonce looked like she might actually ride. Maybe they will someday. Doubt it though J-Lo contract I'm sure has clause as well as Beyonce's. But Funny thing is ...
HOW MANY GUYS WOULD FOLLW REV if HE had that body, up until he took OFF THE HELMET!!!!!!!

I know I would.

HEHAHHAHEHHAHAHAHAAAAaaaaaaaaaaa

RsN

Ok, This thread is going better than I thought... hehe
My Goodness I saw the video of the making of the Commercial and I have to say that I believe Beyonce wouldn't fall off and J-lo would either riding or passengerin' J-lo looked like she was too smitten to be on a bike and Beyonce looked like she might actually ride. Maybe they will someday. Doubt it though J-Lo contract I'm sure has clause as well as Beyonce's. But Funny thing is ...
HOW MANY GUYS WOULD FOLLW REV if HE had that body, up until he took OFF THE HELMET!!!!!!!

I know I would.

HEHAHHAHEHHAHAHAHAAAAaaaaaaaaaaa

RsN
biggrin.gif
Can you all just picture Rev and Mrs. Rev out shoe shopping together?
rock.gif
ices_rofl.gif
tounge.gif

I must be getting old. I'm looking at the busas thinking daym they are fine!

biggrin.gif

Post is a year old .....why the pics don't come up. Good to see Busa Man's libido is healed up, god bless ya bud.
biggrin.gif

Back