J-Lo or Beyonce

J-Lo or Beyonce - How 'bout both on Busas!

• J-Lo

Votes: 137 100.0%
  • Beyonce

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ok I have taken my life into my hands here. I saw Pacs post and just couldnt resist, two reasons, 1. I had this pic of Rev and Two I am a photoshop freak (it's my job right?)
\
SUMMARY: 1. I will be choked to death by Revlis when he sees this, 2. This will give him reason to HAVE TO come here to Monterey, just to kick ass, kill or just mame me. 3. I almost changed the busa to look just like his, but then I would definitely get wiped and probably right in front of Bubba Gumps in front of EVERYONE!

Love YA Rev, I hope Michelle and Lo see this..
BT Don't laugh it could have been you...
and Thrasher I remember I have that GIF and it could have been you too even though you got pretty big arms but I can run faster than you...Monster well he would have run me over and then threw me in the Shidhauler...

(actually I did a poll and ...well nevermind.)

Roy

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I have taken my life into my hands here. I saw Pacs post and just couldnt resist, two reasons, 1. I had this pic of Rev and Two I am a photoshop freak (it's my job right?)
\
SUMMARY: 1. I will be choked to death by Revlis when he sees this, 2. This will give him reason to HAVE TO come here to Monterey, just to kick ass, kill or just mame me. 3. I almost changed the busa to look just like his, but then I would definitely get wiped and probably right in front of Bubba Gumps in front of EVERYONE!

and Thrasher I remember I have that GIF and it could have been you too even though you got pretty big arms but I can run faster than you...Monster well he would have run me over and then threw me in the Shidhauler...

super.gif

UAU!!!!! I think i´d go with both...ehheheheh
By the way..the bikes are beautifull with that dragon in the side. Don´t mind if i have one like that.

\

LMAO!!! That's too funny Roy!!! Good one bro!!!
Holy Crap!!! I'm A Sexy Beeyotch!!!! Man if I had that bod to fondle... I'd never leave the house...

If I really had to choose one though it would be J-Lo. She gets lot's of bad press but she is easily the prettiest of the two, and I'll bet a few bucks she has more going on upstairs.

But really that isn't saying much, and chances are they are both crippled mentally, can't really carry on a decent conversation, and have more plastic on em' than than a fuggin Barbie... So the urge to strangle would prolly be about overwhelming...

Yeah, it'd be best to keep them tucked away as a fantasy fella's... Cause the reality would be short trip to a Murder/suicide... Just to fuggin annoying...

Okay very nice pics...of the bikes I mean, not even paying attention to the curves, skin, black leather, heels, makeup, hair....okay no more screensaver Busa/JLo/Beyonce.

Wow, I don't recall Rev having such curves!!!

If I were a lesbian, well, I'd run for my life I suppose...
laugh.gif

Must be the BIG CAKE in Seattle...
tounge.gif

And it's official...this thread's all torn to hell by PhotoShop...
wink.gif

\

LMAO!!! That's too funny Roy!!! Good one bro!!!
Holy Crap!!! I'm A Sexy Beeyotch!!!! Man if I had that bod to fondle... I'd never leave the house...
I'm sure you already FONDLE when Mrs. Rev isn't home...

Back