J-Lo or Beyonce

J-Lo or Beyonce - How 'bout both on Busas!

• J-Lo

Votes: 137 100.0%
  • Beyonce

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
J-LO of course.. reason being... I love girls that got the butt and hips on a motorcycle, especially a sportbike.

I'll take both of them in black, on my black on black. It is too dayum hard to choose. This ain't fair.

Fck it, I'll take Beyonce on Monday, and J-Lo on Friday, so I can have enough booty for the weekend !!

I know you want this....
laugh.gif

J_LO_WHOA___.JPG

PAC,
It started out like such a good day....I'll never look at this site while I am eating again:p

Did ya read the article on how J-Lo had some problems getting into the suit? Apparently, her bum was to curvy to get into the suit, took awhile and held up production.

Did ya read the article on how J-Lo had some problems getting into the suit? Apparently, her bum was to curvy to get into the suit, took awhile and held up production.
Yeah.

The booty, on the snooty cutie was too large for the man in-charge, she had to freeze while her but cheeks they did squeeze and she began to turn pale when she thought it was to no avail and then POP POP did the but cheeks flop, one to the left and one to the right, then she realized this wasn’t so bright because it was too tight.

But now stuck she was and as she sat, she realized “Dam!!! my booty is getting FAT!â€￾ and with these words.. that is that, J-Lo is soon to be no longer PHAT.

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109393519 -->

Yeah.

The booty, on the snooty cutie was too large for the man in-charge, she had to freeze while her but cheeks they did squeeze and she began to turn pale when she thought it was to no avail and then POP POP did the but cheeks flop, one to the left and one to the right, then she realized this wasn’t so bright because it was too tight.

But now stuck she was and as she sat, she realized “Dam!!! my booty is getting FAT!â€￾ and with these words.. that is that, Jo-Lo is soon to be no longer PHAT.
Thrasher --- I didn't realize you were such a huge Dr. Seuss fan.   Now the origin of your screen name is clear to me.

www.warrenbrown.com images missing

Yeah.

But now stuck she was and as she sat, she realized “Dam!!! my booty is getting FAT!â€￾ and with these words.. that is that, Jo-Lo is soon to be no longer PHAT.
Thrasher --- I didn't realize you were such a huge Dr. Seuss fan. Now the origin of your screen name is clear to me.

www.warrenbrown.com images missing
LOL..

You know, I very seldom have moments like that, but that just popped into my head, had to write it down lol

That does have a ring of Seuss to it doesnt it?
biggrin.gif

I gotta have Beyonce fellas.
That ass is just...... oh man...... hittin on all cylinders!!

And her body AIN'T too booty-licious for ME baby!

Personally That would be a Brazil commercial but I would rather see Vanessa (SmilyPR4U) in one of those suits.

Roy

Back