Possibly my last weekend with the legend!!

gtrpimp76

S.Q.U.I.D. Extraordinaire
Donating Member
Registered
Well,

This might be my last weekend with the Busa.
down.gif
I may have found a potential buyer for her.

But on the upside, my '06 GSXR-1000 may be here by tomorrow. I know, 07's will prolly be here in a month. But I've got a track day in a week and I'll need all the time to get to know the NEW GIRL and get a steering damper, Galfer lines and some Qualifiers or PP's on.

I'll try to hold on to my Busa as long as possible just to get a pic of her and the new Gixx together.

I had many fond memories of her, she will be missed. I only wish I could have them both but $$$ is the only thing holding me back. I'm too in love with the track and getting that itch to start racing next year (WSMC and prolly some west coast WERA events). I'll be sure to post pics of the new girl.

But mark my words, I'll def. be back on a Busa one of these days. Perhaps the next gen Busa.

Thanx Charles!!! I'm still down with joining you guys for some SoCal rides. We gotta plan something soon. Oh, did you sign up for Streets yet? oct 27 right?

Man ya sound just like me. Im not ready to start racing yet but getting ready for my 2nd track day this year and im totally hooked. Im going to get a GSXR750 next spring. Im trying to keep both bikes so im saving now cause I just hate payments. Good luck with the 1000 im sure you will love having the same Horsepower as a Busa but 100 lbs lighter. Will be one badboy track bike thats for sure.

Have had thoughts of a 1k myself, but haven't pulled the trigger yet. Enjoy the new bike and let us know how the track stuff is going.

Man I hate to hear you are getting rid of the Busa. The track bug has bit me as well, I just cannot let the Busa go......

Hopefully I can add to the stable and keep the Busa.

Damn man how you gonna pimp wif-out a busa ;)
def wanna see the new ride -- wouldn't mind a gixxer myself but us ol farts need the comfort factor

Damn man how you gonna pimp wif-out a busa ;)
def wanna see the new ride -- wouldn't mind a gixxer myself but us ol farts need the comfort factor
I know.
down.gif
I will post pics of the new weapon. The busa sale is almost complete. I prolly be bikeless for a couple days until the Gixx arrives. But yeah, I'm gonna miss that comfort factor. But the track is gonna be a whole other story.
biggrin.gif

Man I hate to hear you are getting rid of the Busa. The track bug has bit me as well, I just cannot let the Busa go......

Hopefully I can add to the stable and keep the Busa.
If I could keep both, I would. I'll be back on a Busa in a couple years (here's to hoping it's new and improved Busa too).

But wanting to go faster around the track, spare parts for racing, etc is gonna get expensive. I'm gonna do the WERA new racer school next year and try some club racer stuff with WSMC.

I'll def be here to post about all the track stuff w/pics and stories. This place will ALWAYS BE HOME to me
smile.gif

Back