I've become a bling ho.

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
Well, I've held off replacing my OEM mirrors until a set came down the pike that I liked.....and they did! Our new sponsor, Roaring Toyz has Busa mirrors that just rang my bell...that is, a specific look coupled with effective functionality....and the final straw? They actually have a set that is annonodized 1/2 black that fades into 1/2 MY MAROON COLOR! I had to buy em. Haven't tested them on the road yet just sitting on the bike and adjusting them....looks pretty good behind me....even fit with the extender blocks under them. Thanks Roaring Toyz!
Raydog

P1020909.JPG

P1020907.JPG

P1020908.JPG

Looks like you kept the mirror extenders. No?
Nothing better than fuctional bling!

cheers
ken

Looks like you kept the mirror extenders. No?
Nothing better than fuctional bling!

cheers
ken

Exactly, the extenders with long bolts fit in perfectly, and look very clean under the new mirrors. I need the extenders even with my thin 33 inch waistline! I have to run now, lightening will be striking soon! Doyle

I like those mirrors. I've been eye balling the Black-to-Blue.

Well I can tell you, they are real quality pieces....as you know, some stuff photos well but sucks in person....these are better in person than pics!

spin the mirror around and then You can take off the extenders....

I thought about that, over the next few days I'll try em different ways, I actually like the look of the extenders. Maybe spun around and extenders!

Hey Doyle, nice mirrors!

And Pazzo, and Throttlemeisters, and Garmin, and Puig, and Sliders, And seat....

Never ends, does it? :laugh:

Well, I've held off replacing my OEM mirrors until a set came down the pike that I liked.....and they did! Our new sponsor, Roaring Toyz has Busa mirrors that just rang my bell...that is, a specific look coupled with effective functionality....and the final straw? They actually have a set that is annonodized 1/2 black that fades into 1/2 MY MAROON COLOR! I had to buy em. Haven't tested them on the road yet just sitting on the bike and adjusting them....looks pretty good behind me....even fit with the extender blocks under them. Thanks Roaring Toyz!
Raydog

Did they fix the design flaw about them all being designed for the left side? I remember a while an individual bought a set and the one on the right was the exact as the one on the left makeing the arm appear upside down. He called roaring toyz and they said there is no left or right mirror they are universal. I go back to the website and they are still pictured the same as if one arm is mounted upside down. Don't flog me for asking, I was/am still considering a pair myself, but I thnk that would bug me every time I looked at/into them.
Posted via Mobile Device

I believe they're still the same, I have the all black ones mine vibrate at speeds. I had to put the oem ones back on when my garage door caught the edge of my left mirror and broke it. I got mine from BallsZ Motor Sports in Plattsburg.

Back