ROARING TOYZ Hayabusa High Performance 4-2-1 Low E

shvl

Registered
Does anyone have one of these on their bike? If so, how do you like it? Any noticeable difference in terms of performance, and how do you like the sound?

From what I've read Roaring Toyz appears to have the market on lock in terms of bling, but I haven't seen much in regards to the performance of their products (not to say that its lacking, just haven't seen much info out there).

Any info members might have would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

From Website:

http://www.roaringtoyz.com/nparts.html
The ROARING TOYZ Hayabusa High Performance 4-2-1 Low Exit Exhaust features all these benefits:

:: "TUNABLE" Baffles, YOU Determine The Sound ::
:: SAVE WEIGHT"“15 lbs TOTAL WEIGHT! ::
:: Polished Stainless Megaphone Adds A Total New Look ::
:: Stock, Extended or Phat Rear-Fits Them All ::

Inquiring minds, want to know
rock.gif
me too, and is that for 1 gen Busa as well as the 08 ?

It's tunable, as in it goes from ear piercing to plain loud.

I didnt see any sound bytes on the page.. Anyone care to point one out? Would like to hear it, love the design and it's cheaper than the Brock's..

Boz Bros has a so called tunable pipe that looks similar for $840 from Starcyle.com

Boz Bros has a so called tunable pipe that looks similar for $840  from Starcyle.com
Boz Bros makes the pipe for them. We put one on an '07 ZX-10 and it's insane loud. Even with the baffle it's ridiculous.

It says right in the instructions that the pipe will cause a lean condition so we called Roaring Toyz to see if they had some sort of map to get us started. They directed us to Bos Bros who also said no map was availiable.  
cursin.gif
Needless to say the bike runs like crap.

So you get a really short piece of steel that's ear piercing loud with no map support for $800.  
thumb_down.gif

Guess I'll be lookin into a set of high mounts instead ...
rock.gif
thanx Dakkine

Just use a map from the PC website. You can look at the fuel tables and see if they will work for you. Pretty much any map will work for you as long as it's for an aftermarket exhaust. It may not be the most efficient, but it will work better then no map at all.

i HEARD ONE OF THESE AND IT SOUNDS MEAN,WILL BE MY NEXT MOD,I NOW HAVE A FULL HINDLE CARBON FIBER RACE EXHAUST IF ANYONE IS IN THE MARKET

i HEARD ONE OF THESE AND IT SOUNDS MEAN,WILL BE MY NEXT MOD,I NOW HAVE A FULL HINDLE CARBON FIBER RACE EXHAUST IF ANYONE IS IN THE MARKET
DEVLDOG,

Are you talking about the ROARING TOYZ exhaust ? If so, is it too loud to be comfortable for long distance riding ?. I am a loud pipe lover, just not if it is constantly loud at all speeds/rpm's.

DEVLDOG,

Are you talking about the ROARING TOYZ exhaust ? If so, is it too loud to be comfortable for long distance riding ?. I am a loud pipe lover, just not if it is constantly loud at all speeds/rpm's.
Even with the "tunable baffle" its still too loud in your opinion?

DEVLDOG,

Are you talking about the ROARING TOYZ exhaust ?  If so, is it too loud to be comfortable for long distance riding ?.  I am a loud pipe lover, just not if it is constantly loud at all speeds/rpm's.
Even with the "tunable baffle" its still too loud in your opinion?
I was asking DEVLDOG's opinion on if he thought it would be too loud. I have not heard it yet, but am itching to upgrade my stock exhaust !! I was considering the Yosh TRC carbon fiber/stainless system, but now I'm having second thoughts after reading these posts !!! Can you give me any insight on this system ?

Sorry shvl.. I just noticed that you started the thread and were asking for info as well !!! I haven't heard the exhaust yet, and was wondering if it would be too loud for long rides.. I have heard some people say the tunable baffles don't really lower the volume much.. Hopefully DEVLDOG comes back to this post and can tell us what he thinks..

Take the can/cans off of your bike , then go for a ride , it will be at least this loud , if you need more noise get the exhaust ! if it gives you a headache or a ticket , maybe you better think about it !

LOL !!! That is kinda what I figured... Oh well, maybe I better stick with the Yosh system for a little "Peace" of mind !!!
winkold.gif

P.S. Thanks for the advice...

The yosh pipes are very quiet, if you're a loud pipe guy, IMO. I have a Hindle, and LOVE it, I like the Muzzy's also !! They're not all that loud at all, just cruising around (under 5000 rpm), above that, they start to scream !! These pipes, I think would be just like open headers, like said above.

I emailed RT about a map for this pipe on the 08 and received the following response:

'Visit www.buynowroaringtoyz.com for more pictures and to order. We will have a map for the 08 as soon as a power commander is available. Downloads will be on the Roaring Toyz site (www.roaring.toyz.com). Thanks for your inquiry.'

Tom

The yosh pipes are very quiet, if you're a loud pipe guy, IMO. I have a Hindle, and LOVE it, I like the Muzzy's also !! They're not all that loud at all, just cruising around (under 5000 rpm), above that, they start to scream !! These pipes, I think would be just like open headers, like said above.
Thanks kennym4 !!! That is exactly what I am looking for. A pipe system that is "reasonable" for cruising, and starts barking like a rabid dog when you get into the throttle !!! I will have to check out the Hindle and Muzzy's...

Back