Superbikes

dudewizr

Registered
Did you catch it last night? The showdown between the Busa and the other peoples new bike. 3 passes on the 1/4 mile which they etched out a 2 out of 3 win by a nose and claimed they "handled the Busa as usual." I'm pretty sure Roaring Toyz is in bed with the other guys.

Not a bad episode but a little more squid than I can stomach. I do think it's cool that the most experienced and skilled rider of them all wears full gear (Britton). Props to the Superbikes crew for the Zuke and Busa plugs.

They did have a lot of Busa's on there last night.
smile.gif

Yesterday was a reasonable episode. Roaring Toys is a bandwagon shop. They roll on whatever the latest and greatest is. They have a boatload of Busas down there, and just a few 14s.

Funny thing was with all that horsepower, the stock for stock race came down to 0.01 second difference. That tells you right there, on a stock bike, it's still a riders race.

When/if Suzuki comes out with a better Busa, Roaring Toys will be pimping that too.

Didn't see it... But if the 14 owners feel good about something like that... Then something is really wrong with them. From what I've read on this thread and others.... I would be feeling downright sorry of owning a Kawi 14 right about now.

That show was just an advertisement presented by Kawasaki.....
Pretty pathetic I might add.

I was glad to see that our "7 year old technology" held up so well to the latest and greatest. Shows that another attempt has been made at the crown and in all reality only seemed to equal things out. Now the Kaws don't have those same old excuses for loosing as they used to. Now all things being equal it is all rider.
biggrin.gif

8 year old technology  
tounge.gif

that makes it even more amazing

Strength of design, passes the test of time  
muscle.gif

Not to mentioned, they'll be totally outgunned again in what...a couple months.

<!--EDIT|Justyntym
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153930452 -->

rock.gif
It seemed alright to me. 2/3 races to the 14...I mean, the thing has more displacement, more horsepower, etc. I am pretty sure in drag racers hands it can (stock) beat a 'busa.

I wonder though, aerodynamically - given unrestricted 1400cc bikes which would be faster - the Hayabusa or ZX-14? I feel the Hayabusa, because it just feels so perfect aerodynamically.

I hate the 14's. They look like ugly motorcycle versions of Kitt (Knightrider). They just look like ugly kawi's. I love my 2006 Red/Black Busa (Carbon pipes) to death.

anyone catch last nights episode? what was the name of that place with the custom undertail exhaust (looks like the same as that new triumph 675 ). still pretty cool.

Back