Jason britton of superbikes in detroit

darth frosty

Registered
Superbikes will be filmed in detroit at fuddruckers. Jason britton wants bikers to be there between 5 5 and 6.

This was the criptic text message I got around 3:30 yesterday. I was getting off workk and since I work D-town figured I might as well stop by.

Had a great time. Everybody gathered at fudruckers and than around 6:30 word got out the show will be on Belle isle. So everyone jumped on their bikes and en-masse headed to belle isle (it was a sight to behold.)

We all gathered around the fountain and they had the parking lot closed with a rope lock. Sadly I had to leave at 8pm and he showed up at 8:30 and turned it out. Here is a link to the pics (67) and a couple of vids of people riding into belle isle.

jason britton pictures by darthfrosty - Photobucket

- belle isle 1[/url]

- belle isle 2[/url]

not mine but a coupla more vids of people arriving.

- SUPERBIKES (BELLE ISLE)[/url]

- SUPERBIKES (BELLE ISLE)[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Those guys are good stunt guys but honestly, I watched his show for awile but it seems like all the riding is about the same. I like it when he tests bikes and does other things besides the stunting. Just can't get into the stunt riding much. Everyone has their own thing I guess.

That sucks I was on a job site down at Michigan and Livernois on my 109. Had no idea!

:banghead::banghead:

yeah the stunting shid is played out, after youve seen the 13 things they can do, you just dont wanna watch it anymore....its like beating a dead horse:deadhorse:

and beside he dont ride a suzuki no more and them 14s are fugly:laugh:

I like his show in the begginng....but I got bored at just the stunting stuff. I wish there was a show showing reviews of products and also long rides to different places. That would be far more exciting to watch. The stunting stuff gets OLD fast.....who cares after awhile. Show me a freaking ride going through mountains and forests and stuff like that....you got my attention. Ok....so which one of you want to be a Star!!!:beerchug:

I wish he would just host a Charity Hodges Show! Now, that would be cool! :laugh:
Charity31252011623.jpg

Back