Custom 08

kennym4

Registered
While looking at the Roaring Toyz site on another thread, I went into thier photo gallery, and saw an 08 CUSTOM BUSA. It's nice !!! I don't know how to link, so if somebody can hook it up ?

I'm not into the "bling thing", but it does look hot !!!

Has anybody seen other 08 customs they could post up links too ?

Thanks, hope it's not a repost, but if it is, LET THE
deadhorse.gif
spank.gif
BEGIN !!

they posted in the "08" section a while back on that fuschia one.

oh you wait they'll be a wicked painted one soon my friend MU HA HA HA HAAA
firedevil.gif

As a whole, those are some of the stupidest looking motorcycles I've seen.

Staggering people pay money for that crap.
thumb_down.gif

As a whole, those are some of the stupidest looking motorcycles I've seen.

Staggering people pay money for that crap.  
thumb_down.gif
And maybe I'm wrong for saying this, but why did you have to make such a harsh statement like that? I mean...different strokes for different folks! Couldn't you just simply have said... "Not to my liking...?" or "Doesn't suit my tastes...:" A lot of people spend huge amounts of money to make their motorcycle fit their own tastes and style...myself included. And some like to brandish pics of their unique creation to sometimes get opinions from others. But then, as they say... "Opinions are like a$$holes...everybody has one." You sure made that comment come to light, but not only do you have an a$$hole, but you're acting like one with those unsolicited comments. Or is it that your a$$ has been stretched to the limit because you can't afford to do what others do? I know I may be wrong, but those comments were very childish. Let the flaming begin...
whistling.gif

Afford? Er, no that's not the problem.

Sorry, I prefer my bikes with class rather than cheese.

In my eyes those are the motorcycle equivelent of riced-out Civics in Autozone parking lots with Lambo doors and neon.

Wouldn't be so bad if they hadn't done it to such a beautiful bike as the 'Busa. It's quite an expensive way to ruin a really nice bike.

More power to ya' if you like it, however it does speak volumes about a person.
laugh.gif

Afford? Er, no that's not the problem.

Sorry, I prefer my bikes with class rather than cheese.

In my eyes those are the motorcycle equivelent of riced-out Civics in Autozone parking lots with Lambo doors and neon.

Wouldn't be so bad if they hadn't done it to such a beautiful bike as the 'Busa. It's quite an expensive way to ruin a really nice bike.

More power to ya' if you like it, however it does speak volumes about a person.  
laugh.gif
Your not going to last long on this site with your attitude. And maybe its just as well. 115 post does not give you the right to trash others in this forum. perhaps you may want to consider this and "MAN UP".

Oh so I need post count to boast my cyber-cred and have an opinion? Puh-leez.

I will last just fine, thanks for worrying about me though. ;)

I think the chick in the paint is hot. Actually, the rear end looks a heck of a lot better on a custom. without the shovel that is or whatever it is called on this one.

Me personaly, I look at the custom bikes as a whole different kind of bike. It would be pretty boring if we all liked, and wanted the same bike. If I had the money, I'd have a stretched, and slammed Busa, 14, or a Gixxer,sitting right next to my MV Augusta, but I don't. I look at the custom sport bikes the same way I look at choppers, not everyone wants to drag a knee. Me personaly, I want to black everything out on my bike, but still enjoy looking at all the bling on the next guy's. I would love to stretch my swing arm a few inches, and slap a 240 tire in there, but I need every bit of handling I can get. Just my 2 cents

Back