Its just the principle of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am glad when I bought my 05 from a guy in a neighboring state it didn't turn out bad...we met at his credit union in MY state to have the loan paid off, and he signed the title over to me, they notorized it all, and I thought all was well. He drove over 500 miles R/T to deliver the bike, and I appreciated that effort, so I even paid him for his gas.
Come to find out his DMV had to sign off on the title as well, so I had to mail it back to him and he had to take the time to get it sorted at his DMV, which he did and mailed it back within a week. Simple mistake easily sorted.
I am glad it didn't turn out badly, but it sure could have.

I am glad when I bought my 05 from a guy in a neighboring state it didn't turn out bad...we met at his credit union in MY state to have the loan paid off, and he signed the title over to me, they notorized it all, and I thought all was well. He drove over 500 miles R/T to deliver the bike, and I appreciated that effort, so I even paid him for his gas.
Come to find out his DMV had to sign off on the title as well, so I had to mail it back to him and he had to take the time to get it sorted at his DMV, which he did and mailed it back within a week. Simple mistake easily sorted.
I am glad it didn't turn out badly, but it sure could have.
see,now, thats how its shud be...

Man, Im sitting here laughing at all the comments of the ppl passing judgement on me that dont even know me, Its cool though,I dont need anyone to agree with me,Im good with what I did and why I did it. I never screwed anyone over in my life,NEVER! Im not like that and I sure as hell dont condone it.

comments from "young and dumb", "anger issues"...etc

thats just ignorance on your part,plain and simple.you dont know me or anything about me and like I said,you dont have to agree with me but dont try to insult me, that is childish and im sure not something you would do standing in front of me. Im not trying to be a "badazz" as someone said,please! just being honest...LIKE I ALWAYS AM!

and theres nothing I posted here that isnt public knowledge, the guy got the title,there was never conversation weather it was "clean", he didnt ask,I didnt tell. no crime commited there for whoever the genius was that made that comment.

bottom line:
If he would have returned the tag the next day as "PROMISED", he wouldnt have even known there was a lein on it,it would have been cleared by time he sent it off to the state. but because he jerked me off,he got what he got. the title was my only leverage for getting the tag back and as it turned out,I didnt get it back,I dont need it back now that I was forced to report it stolen( on my own time),he got the bike (what he paid for) and now the headache of titleing it is his, I never promised him anything more then what he got and he caused what he got. no laws have been broken,trust me,I have posted many times for different reasons (usually trying to help guys out) my brother in law is a state trooper,I ran all this by him already. his response was.." want me to go get the bike back for you". ..no,I dont want the bike back,the guy paid for it, its his but he did Fk me,so I wont go out of my way to help him now, the title I burned was mine to burn,it had no one elses name on it but mine so no crime committed there either.

it just amazes me how many know it alls we have here who in reality dont know anything other then the OPINIONS they posses and you know what they say about opinions

"opinions are like azzholes, everyone has one and they all stink"

Man, Im sitting here laughing at all the comments of the ppl passing judgement on me that dont even know me, Its cool though,I dont need anyone to agree with me,Im good with what I did and why I did it. I never screwed anyone over in my life,NEVER! Im not like that and I sure as hell dont condone it.

thats just ignorance on your part,plain and simple.you dont know me or anything about me and like I said,you dont have to agree with me but dont try to insult me, that is childish and im sure not something you would do standing in front of me. Im not trying to be a "badazz" as someone said,please! just being honest...LIKE I ALWAYS AM!

and theres nothing I posted here that isnt public knowledge, the guy got the title,there was never conversation weather it was "clean", he didnt ask,I didnt tell. no crime commited there for whoever the genius was that made that comment.

bottom line:
If he would have returned the tag the next day as "PROMISED", he wouldnt have even known there was a lein on it,it would have been cleared by time he sent it off to the state. but because he jerked me off,he got what he got. the title was my only leverage for getting the tag back and as it turned out,I didnt get it back,I dont need it back now that I was forced to report it stolen( on my own time),he got the bike (what he paid for) and now the headache of titleing it is his, I never promised him anything more then what he got and he caused what he got. no laws have been broken,trust me,I have posted many times for different reasons (usually trying to help guys out) my brother in law is a state trooper,I ran all this by him already. his response was.." want me to go get the bike back for you". ..no,I dont want the bike back,the guy paid for it, its his but he did Fk me,so I wont go out of my way to help him now, the title I burned was mine to burn,it had no one elses name on it but mine so no crime committed there either.

it just amazes me how many know it alls we have here who in reality dont know anything other then the OPINIONS they posses and you know what they say about opinions

:poke: True they all stink

I don't think you did anything wrong. Nor does it really bother me that you are messing with him. In fact I laugh a little bit everytime I read it.

In the long run though, giving it back to him and moving on seems the best route to me. Do what you like, but please let me know if it bothers him :laugh: I could use a good laugh

bottom line:

You say you're not trying to be badazz but thats exactly what you're trying to be. You're all about brute force and being a tough guy who's proud he's on probation for assault,nobody would say that to my face ect screw the world. Alot of anger just waiting to be dumped on everybody around you :disagree: If you think thats what makes life good then go for it. I think down the road you're going to find out different though. And I wasn't insulting you, just trying to help. Although I had a feeling I was :deadhorse: I used to be alot like you, and it sucked for me and everybody else around me. But hey, its your life. When I had your attitude I didn't listen to folks either. It took somebody I really cared about to tell me I was an ass with an attitude, and they were gone if I didn't grow up (along with some court madated anger management classes), to make me change. Keep doing what you're doing, and I hope it works out for.

I am curious though, if you're so positive you're doing the right thing, why did you start this thread to get everybodies opinions?

Maybe because part of you thought you might be going a little overboard....then you got a little more worked up thinking about it and the angry side took hold, and you said f*ck it, into the fireplace the title goes? Just sayin......:;):
Been there done that, its a hard battle to fight, but it can be won :agree:

No matter how big and tough you are, there is ALWAYS someone bigger....

No matter how big and tough you are, there is ALWAYS someone bigger....
Thats a fact Jack :laugh: And if it aint one its a group, and if they don't beat your ass they shoot you, stab you, mess with your car, house, life ect. Bad attitudes are just bad kharma that leads to a life full of problems :banghead:

You say you're not trying to be badazz but thats exactly what you're trying to be. You're all about brute force and being a tough guy who's proud he's on probation for assault,nobody would say that to my face ect screw the world. Alot of anger just waiting to be dumped on everybody around you :disagree: If you think thats what makes life good then go for it. I think down the road you're going to find out different though. And I wasn't insulting you, just trying to help. Although I had a feeling I was :deadhorse: I used to be alot like you, and it sucked for me and everybody else around me. But hey, its your life. When I had your attitude I didn't listen to folks either. It took somebody I really cared about to tell me I was an ass with an attitude, and they were gone if I didn't grow up (along with some court madated anger management classes), to make me change. Keep doing what you're doing, and I hope it works out for.

I am curious though, if you're so positive you're doing the right thing, why did you start this thread to get everybodies opinions?

Maybe because part of you thought you might be going a little overboard....then you got a little more worked up thinking about it and the angry side took hold, and you said f*ck it, into the fireplace the title goes? Just sayin......:;):
Been there done that, its a hard battle to fight, but it can be won :agree:

The only thing you are right about was,yeah,I did say F*CK it and throw it in the fire place.

"being proud to be on probation" not sure where you got that at,I was making a reference to a comment left by someone else.but for the record,probation was a 10yr probation,that sh!t happened in 2001,I was 31 yrs old,going through a bad divorce and drinking every single day,didnt give a damn about anything,I walk out of the bathroom in a bar to find some azzclown fighting with one of my boyz as I approached to help him out I had a gun put to my face,so it was get shot in the face or try and survive,so at that point I guess it was the all the training I had in the Marine corps as a kid that took over,needles to say I lived,got arrested for assault,went to court and because i had no previous record and my military record,it was put on a docket for 10yrs (not gonna explain what a docket it to you) and had to stay out of cecil co maryland for 5 yrs (no great lose there)

I started the thread to enlighten others not to trust anyone with their damn tag.

like I said,you know sh!t about me and are an ignorant fk for saying the things you said.

I dont have anger issues,I just dont have any tolerance for stupid people

Thats a fact Jack :laugh: And if it aint one its a group, and if they don't beat your ass they shoot you, stab you, mess with your car, house, life ect. Bad attitudes are just bad kharma that leads to a life full of problems :banghead:

well,if your gonna live your life scred to stand up for yourself because your affraid someones big brother is gonna come back and kick your azz,I feel sorry for you,thats weak bro.

everybody should have bad karma then if it leads to what I got now:poke:

can one of the MODS lock this thread,it bringing out all the azzholes:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back