It's FUGGING loud with pics...

DNGrumpy

Sometimes Dopey fits too
Donating Member
Registered
So GIXERHP and I ordered these these on April 1st and we finally got them.  We installed mine yesterday and then I rode it home about 75 miles mostly highway.  Well, it's LOUD, What?, I said it's LOUD, Huh?,  I SAID IT'S FUGGING LOUD!!!  Oh sorry, that is what the cellphone conversation sounded like with John after i got home.  It is not obnoxious it just has this 2 stroke GP bike ringing in your head sound that really is kinda loud.  Get it?  At 5000 RPM's which is right around 85-90ish in 6th the thing is deafening to ride.  I noticed that people  were turning to see what was coming rather than just looking as I went by.  At speed on the highway I came upon a Jeep Wrangler with the top off and at about 1000 feet away the guys in the backseat turned around and watched me the whole time.  They heard me coming and they were top down on the freeway...  Hey, it's loud, but I like it.  We had to make a bracket for it as the supplied ones were nowhere to be found.  It looks like it may wind up with passenger shoe melted onto it, we'll see after the first ride with my kid on the back...

July_photos_047__Large_.jpg

Blue gauges, Accumen, XM Inno, GPS, Triple tree bag, Iron Braids...

July_photos_068__Large_.jpg

197HP and 112 ft lbs thanx to a JE 1397 12.5/1, PC3, DYNO and engine tuning by GIXERHP, HINDLE stepped race header and new can, Block offs, Small airbox mod, Web cams on the intake Stock intake on the exhaust, Synthetic oil, dual fans, dual batteries for 24V starting, Blue gauges, ZGDB, Throttlemeister, Reaper risers, Grip puppies, Iron Braids, HID, Mototek undertail, Blacked out most of the silver parts, blacked out belly wing, XM, GPS, One off stingray hyde seat, Clear alternatives front lenses with silverstars, EBC pro lite rotors, front end dropped 1.25 inches, simple mount sliders, more...  Just look you'll spot the stuff I cannot think of.

Thanx GIXERHP for all of your time...

(dadofthree @ Jul. 22 2007,22:52) Baffle ,   No baffle
rock.gif
Baffle is in, I cannot imagine what it sounds like out but rest assured I will likely give it a try... If I can find my db meter I'll post up what she is putting out.

Back