Its Friday Nite.....

Its now Saturday,,,lunch time, kids birthday party....today is shot. Going to San Diego Zoo tomorrow. Weekend in blown!!!!
mad.gif

riding to vancouver, hop a ride in a big trailer to seattle, bbq, drink beers, then kick ass at the track sunday.... cy'all on the other side!!!
wink.gif

First, I don't own a busa
tounge.gif
. Also, other than maybe a nice relaxing cruise in the night air, I don't like to ride very often at night because I can't see crap when taking a corner.

Lets see, great job,wife, its Very Hot, and I'm in a Arab country.The weekend is already over here! NJ.:)

well i couldnt tke it i rode HER anyway plates or no plates...no ticket =50$, good ride=100$ owning a busa = pricless

I'm here at the org today but sunday...look out! going up 49 to Downieville and over to hwy89 around Lake Tahoe to hwy 50 and home. All this with some good rid'in buddies from work! can't wait for morning!
jump9.gif

ok...I know it's no longer Friday night, but for me?

No bike...wrecked and in pieces. Coupla more parts to go and viola! I'll be on it.

No bike...wrecked and in pieces. Coupla more parts to go and viola! I'll be on it.
I glad you're almost there Paul!!! I bet you miss it something terrible. I know I would!!!!

I went riding last night with Tufbusa and found a few good roads without fresh oil and gravel. They were a little busy though and then had a nice dinner with friends. The weather should be stellar this week! I plan on being out there a lot!!!

I glad you're almost there Paul!!! I bet you miss it something terrible. I know I would!!!!

I went riding last night with Tufbusa and found a few good roads without fresh oil and gravel. They were a little busy though and then had a nice dinner with friends. The weather should be stellar this week!  I plan on being out there a lot!!!
Indeed...something very terrible.
sad.gif
This month makes it 15 months since I last rode.

I was supposed to ride my friend's Busa a coupla weeks ago...apparently, she didn't like it that I was going to ride her. So....that plan was scratched.

It's getting to the point where I almost don't care anymore.
sad.gif

Very nice on that ride....nothing like a good romp with some dinner and friends waiting at the end!
super.gif

sad.gif

I went riding last night with Tufbusa and found a few good roads without fresh oil and gravel. They were a little busy though and then had a nice dinner with friends. The weather should be stellar this week!  I plan on being out there a lot!!!
sad.gif

I was supposed to ride my friend's Busa a coupla weeks ago...apparently, she didn't like it that I was going to ride her. So....that plan was scratched.

sad.gif

Very nice on that ride....nothing like a good romp with some dinner and friends waiting at the end!
super.gif
HAHAHA! So you have a lady Busa rider on the Island? That's pretty cool!!!!

Chin up PAC!!!! Your time is arriving soon!!!!

sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

super.gif
HAHAHA! So you have a lady Busa rider on the Island?  That's pretty cool!!!!

Chin up PAC!!!! Your time is arriving soon!!!!
thanks, SG...
thumbs-up.gif

sad.gif

Back