It's official!!

OMG
wow.gif
Barbie outfit on a yellow scooter
tounge.gif

Yah...umm, ok...Nothing like sweat pimples and a case of monkey-butt. I love women, don't get me wrong - I just like them with a little less chaffing on the backside.

Could you imagine what her thighs would smell like after a good 2 hour ride wearing those things like that.

<!--EDIT|valium
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149664862 -->

WTH? Hmm...that makes no sense to me.
rock.gif

While I will spare PDBusa of the pink chaps, I don't understand hers. She's got the cool leather jacket, but a bikini bottom? Dang...

Poor girl...I wish her the best. I wouldn't want anything to happen to her.
sad.gif

There is a girl couple doors down from me that has a pink cbr and her gear consist's of much less. I just cringe.
blush.gif

OMG
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Michelle you have a great sense of humor and thank you for the post.... That wasn't Yamahor in drag was it? Oh she's to small.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Ummm, so NOT jealous of her...I actually find that she's out riding and wearing that pathetic...but, good for an afternoon laugh or two
laugh.gif

I won't be dressing like that...
biggrin.gif
Don't be so sure... I've seen some pretty damn good photo shoppin' going on around this place.. not that I would do anything like that... oh no~
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Speaking of thongs...

I know of a rider in SoCal that was in a position that is similar to this one...in a way.....almost. She had on gear...well, some of it...she had on jeans. She went down, not really sure as to how fast it was, but the CHP said her bike traveled 550 ft before it stopped and all she needed was a stator cover and some touch up paint. Most of her bodily traveling was on her butt...and some road rash on her legs and knees. When we got her up and off to the hospital, I told her that those were some nice thongs that she was wearing.....

Her response...."They werent thongs when I left home this morning"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

At least tan that @ss up a bit if you're gonna have it hanging out like that. That was a bright moon.

Maybe that's what she was doing...simply getting a tan
rock.gif

I didn't take these pics, just sharing something posted on another board...

I did repost the pics with blocked tags to protect the stupid, but I'm sure most of you guys have already saved the pics as your wallpaper
laugh.gif

Thanks, Michelle...I really need sometin to refreshing my head...I have a good laugh about this thread...Good jobs...
biggrin.gif

Back