Its Friday Nite.....

Devil Dog

Donating Member
Registered
My reason or excuse.............5 Crown and Cokes since dinner time. and your reason......

24HR.JPG

Wife's gotta work, and I got the kids. I love my girls to death, but sometimes I sure think about the "old days..."
tounge.gif

DAMN BANK SCREWED UP MY TITLE AND PLATES

THEY STILL HAVNT ARRIVED SO NOW I HAVE A EXPIRED SET OF TEMP TAGS......

beer, dinner, family, beer, cleaning pool, saving rear tire for the losers at Seattle on sunday..... next?

Getting the bike ready for the trip starting Sunday morning. I still need to lube the clutch lever (squeaks a bit) and wash the bike so I can put the contact paper on the paint. A quick check of the bike and then pack up the gear so I'm ready for the 7am blast north. Poudre Canyon to Walden on to Dinosaur National (State?) Park, north to the Grand Tetons and west to Boise. Seattle, Bend, Seattle, Whisper, Jasper, Banff, Glacier NP, Custer and home. Nice two week vacation and 5k miles.

Right now I'm getting my electronics set up; iPod music lists. Trying to get it down to 20 gigs. 1.53 to go
smile.gif

Carl

List it too long right now.
Worst fear; trans output bearing.
Better. front sprocket, chain.
If it is the better of the two. It's time to get a good chain and go back to 16-42.

Either gonna require pulling the motor, or replacing a few parts with better parts.
Did you break it....or you spending money?

Either gonna require pulling the motor, or replacing a few parts with better parts.
Worst fear; trans output bearing; hence pulling the motor and splitting the cases.
If it is the better of the two. It's time to get a good chain and go back to 16-42.

Worst fear; trans output bearing.

Did you break it....or you spending money?
Making noises that has me worried.
Don't want the bearing to lock up, if that is the case.

Pipefighter......so sorry. my bike was in shop for 4 days for a new fork seal, I was miserable.

Back