Its Friday Nite.....

List it too long right now.
Worst fear; trans output bearing.
Better. front sprocket, chain.
If it is the better of the two. It's time to get a good chain and go back to 16-42.

Bikes down.
sad.gif
Whats up with the bike......
Either gonna require pulling the motor, or replacing a few parts with better parts.
Did you break it....or you spending money?
Making noises that has me worried.
Don't want the bearing to lock up, if that is the case.
Better safe than sorry.

List it too long right now.
Worst fear; trans output bearing.
Better. front sprocket, chain.
If it is the better of the two. It's time to get a good chain and go back to 16-42.

Either gonna require pulling the motor, or replacing a few parts with better parts.
Did you break it....or you spending money?
Making noises that has me worried.
Don't want the bearing to lock up, if that is the case.
Better safe than sorry.
So true.
Weather permitting I might take it to a few shops tomorrow to see what they say.

There is nothing I would have loved more than a Busa ride tonight but it has been a long ASS day and it's raining to add to that!!! Tons of new oil and gravel on my favorite roads around here...so it is a "stay at home" night. Bubble bath and a glass of wine are in order!!!!

That's why!!!!

There is nothing I would have loved more than a Busa ride tonight but it has been a long ASS day and it's raining to add to that!!! Tons of new oil and gravel on my favorite roads around here...so it is a "stay at home" night. Bubble bath and a glass of wine are in order!!!!

That's why!!!!
Bubble bath.....for you or the Busa???

The weather is an excuse.......the wifey is a @#$%^&^%.  
mad.gif
the wifey is a what ?
I got so used to not seeing your avatar since you went on holiday, I clicked back into this thread and the first thing I see is Pin Head, but my eyes hadn't focused yet, so I was like, "WTF is that!"...
laugh.gif
I wasn't on holiday...

I was bored with all them new fugs....

That's why!!!!
you watch out.... yer being monitored!!!!  ROFL!!!
HAHAHA!! My Busa had his bath tonight and he is spic and span...now it is my turn!!!! Monitoring me?
rock.gif
? Bubble baths aren't allowed???

mad.gif
the wifey is a what ?
I got so used to not seeing your avatar since you went on holiday, I clicked back into this thread and the first thing I see is Pin Head, but my eyes hadn't focused yet, so I was like, "WTF is that!"...
laugh.gif
I wasn't on holiday...

I hear ya RSD! And I'm just a newbie!!!! The garbage pile gets a little deep around here some times!!!
rock.gif

That's why!!!!
HAHAHA!! My Busa had his bath tonight and he is spic and span...now it is my turn!!!! Monitoring me?
rock.gif
Now that's interesting. Why is it that all us guys refer (for the most part, I believe) to our bikes and cars, et cetera as "her." And Scooter, you just referred to your bike as a "he."

Interesting...
rock.gif
I realize it's more than likely basic gener differences, but still...why is a guy compelled to one and the girl to the other?

rock.gif

mad.gif
the wifey is a what ?
laugh.gif
I wasn't on holiday...

laugh.gif

You freaky bastid!

<!--EDIT|Busa_05
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121532261 -->

laugh.gif

That's why!!!!
rock.gif
Now that's interesting. Why is it that all us guys refer (for the most part, I believe) to our bikes and cars, et cetera as "her." And Scooter, you just referred to your bike as a "he."

Interesting...  
rock.gif
I realize it's more than likely basic gener differences, but still...why is a guy compelled to one and the girl to the other?
I just can't bring myself to think of a "her" between my legs! LOL!!![/s]

rock.gif

That's why!!!!
rock.gif

Interesting...  
rock.gif
I just can't bring myself to think of a "her" between my legs! LOL!!![/s]
You are so bad.....go 2 bed!!!! In the morning, get up and go ride.....We'll all try to forget this post.

rock.gif

It's only 10 O'clock and I'm not ready for bed yet!!!! I had my bath AND a glass of wine!!! I'm looking forward to tomorrow and sunny skies so I CAN go ride "HIM" LOL!!!!!

Need to loosen the chain and clean her for Saturday. Opps it is Saturday. 7.24am gas stations aren't open yet and I need to run and get some gas coupons or pay 6.50 a gallon......yikes!!!!
Definately going out today......

Currently:
68°

Sunny High: 86°

Low: 70°

First it was SciFi friday, then it was Monk, now its just foggy.
sad.gif
Oh well there's always tomorrow.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back