*Ping* Charles + Nelson

BA BUSA

MotoGP Wannabe
Donating Member
Registered
What's up guys?

Charles I could meet you about noon on Friday....I 5 and 58? It's about 143 miles from Lakewood, we can get some lunch and gas there.

Nelson Friday nite....Atascadero?

bump.gif

Waiting for my class schedule, I'll know for sure if I'll be able to make it on Tuesday.

That sounds good, might have a another rider, not sure yet.

If I leave at 10am(good since rush hour is over) I'll get there just before noon.
Sound good to you??

Yeah that sounds good, I have to make a quick stop at Ron's. Noon at I 5 and 58 for now....

Rich

Hey Rich,
I noticed the 58 is next to buttonwillow.  So I know you know the area, where did you want to meet there.  Gas station or restraunt??  Looks like I'll be alone, Nelson should post up soon if he will be coming up Friday night.

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1113364385 -->

Its a big gas stop with all the fast food places and a few hotels. Lets do lunch, so pick your poison....then we can fuel up and hit the road....  
race.gif

It looks like that BK is in Buttonwillow, not right off the 5....so I 5 north to 58 west....thats the way we're going anyway....it can't be more than a couple of miles from the 5. Noon  
race.gif

What's up fellas, looks like I will not be able to make this weekend. I school on Saturday, so I will be looking forward to next weekend. You two have fun and be safe.

It looks like that BK is in Buttonwillow, not right off the 5....so I 5 north to 58 west....thats the way we're going anyway....it can't be more than a couple of miles from the 5. Noon  
race.gif
Since you wanted a whooper, I checked BK's web page and they actually don't show one in Buttonwillow. I think they have one on the east side of the 5 and 58....if there's no BK, I know there's a McDonald's, I'll meet you at either BK or Mickey D's.

If no BK, MD is just fine. Their 1/4 pounder isn't as good as the whopper, but its close enough
tounge.gif

Back