ITS ALIVE

1badasbusa

Registered
Finally got my plastic back from my painter and put my babie back together yesterday. This has been a long wait since my accident was back in May but it was worth it and gave me plenty of time to heal up and the paint job turned out GREAT. This is all paint no stickers or decals.

new_paint_6001.jpg

looks sweet man how much that run ya

Last one. I had the whole thing painted not just the sides. The tank too.

<!--EDIT|1badasbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1097432396 -->

new_paint005.jpg

looks sweet man how much that run ya
He was supposed to do some custom paint on my truck before I trashed the bike and he needed a new air compressor so I asked if I get him a new compressor would he do my bike. He thought there was a catch cause I found the compressor that he wanted for $750. 11 hp 60 gal. So I let him check out the bike before he started. He said no problem. I got him the comp. and off we went.With getting some extra stuff for him and buying a side panel off ebay. I probably got about $ 1000 into it. The upper fairing- tail section- front fender all had some little scuffs on them that he fix. The worst peice was the right side that I just replaced that was easier. I think if he had to do it again he probably would of asked for some money on top of all the work he did.He thought it was going to be a peice of cake. Little did he know how much time it was going to take him. I told him to take his time and do a good job. I didn't want him to rush. I think it turned out pretty good.

<!--EDIT|1badasbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1097432327 -->

yeah man looks great i wanted to get the tail section of my bike touched up but 1000 is a little steep even 750

yeah man looks great i wanted to get the tail section of my bike touched up but 1000 is a little steep even 750
Ya it was alittle steap but I looked into getting new cause I wanted the same stock look and just the side pael was $450. Then I still had to get the upper -front fender- and tail section. I had him do the whole thing too cause I wanted everything to match.$1000 is with the stock muflers that I had to get and I changed the mirrors and got the dubble bubble and I needed bar ends and a front brake lever. For just the paint and I got him a air dryer I thinking about $ 800- 850 I was just buying stuff I wanted it done.

<!--EDIT|1badasbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1097433776 -->

Looks sweet. However, the Kanji and "Hayabusa" on the lowers sure look like some decals I've seen on the net somewhere.
rock.gif

Looks sweet. However, the Kanji and "Hayabusa" on the lowers sure look like some decals I've seen on the net somewhere.
rock.gif
It might but its not. I've never seen a two tone decal. He's just that good. If you were local I would luv to show you.He hit them in the light blue and then hit the outside edges in the dark blue.Same as the tank so they match. The hayabusa logo is in in silver then he dusted the blue across the top. I told him I wanted it like stock I think he pretty damn good.

new_paint_7003.jpg

rock.gif
It might but its not. I've never seen a two tone decal. He's just that good. If you were local I would luv to show you.He hit them in the light blue and then hit the outside edges in the dark blue.Same as the tank so they match. The hayabusa logo is in in silver then he dusted the blue across the top. I told him I wanted it like stock I think he pretty damn good.
I wasn't callin' ya out on it or doubtin' ya, I was just sayin' that the job he done looked like the decals I'd seen. That's all. Hope I didn't come across the wrong way.

Back