It was so fun the first time …………….I did it again 1 yr later.

Bubba...I'm so happy for you.

Glad to be able to help you; it's what being family & friends is really all about.

Now, I don't think I need to say it, but I will...R I D E - S A F E R. :beerchug:

Congrats, yo.

Ride safer,:laugh: you Hoon, you know I can't do that. I can only ride my ride.:laugh:

Thanks Bro,
I will be back in the twisties again,
Bubba

Welcome backe Bubba. Glad to see you finally able to get back in the saddle. Nice looking bike too.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Welcome backe Bubba. Glad to see you finally able to get back in the saddle. Nice looking bike too.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks Bro, it feels good.:thumbsup:
WOW!
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL. :thumbsup:
Enjoy Brother! :beerchug:

Hi Mike, I have really missed you and I am glad to be posting again!
I would really enjoy seeing some more pics of your area in the winter.:thumbsup:
The wife and I were just talking about going to Canada within the next year or two, Ya hoon.
Bubba

Ever head up North Just PM Me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice RIDE.....I Orginally wanted that Color but Due to Financial Stuff I Ended Up with the Fastest Color. Orange and Black :cheerleader:

"Rubber Side Down Brother " :beerchug:

Bubba,

I think it goes w/out saying how I feel seeing your return to the org. Let alone aboard a brand new Silver beauty like you have pictured above. Don't worry...DOT understands and will undoubtedly be riding beside you in spirit from here on out :thumbsup:
I am happy to call you my friend and I know how excited you must feel to be back in the saddle. This post has made my day!

I have only question for you though....??

What's her new name!!??

Cheers mi amigo :beerchug:

Last edited:
Bubba,

I think it goes w/out saying how I feel seeing your return to the org. Let alone aboard a brand new Silver beauty like you have pictured above. Don't worry...DOT understands and will undoubtedly be riding beside you in spirit from here on out :thumbsup:
I am happy to call you my friend and I know how excited you must feel to be back in the saddle. This post has made my day!

I have only question for you though....??

What's her new name!!??

Cheers mi amigo :beerchug:

Good to hear from you my friend,

Very Funny you should ask about her name. I will be posting the story soon about the ride home and how she VERY QUICKLY named herself. This is a whole N'other thread.
Thanks Bro, and we will speak soon.:beerchug:
Bubba

Glad to see you back Brother! Missed seeing you around here! Sorry DOT went to the great yard, but glad your back on the Bus. Hope to see you soon! BTW---- Stay away from those curbs, they jump up and bite. LOL
:beerchug:

Sorry I did not see this earlier, I am a little out of practice posting.:laugh:

Good talking to you tonight, and yeah the bumps can really do some damage!:laugh:
Take care Bro,
Bubba

Ever head up North Just PM Me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice RIDE.....I Orginally wanted that Color but Due to Financial Stuff I Ended Up with the Fastest Color. Orange and Black :cheerleader:

"Rubber Side Down Brother " :beerchug:

Hi,
I hope to be seeing you at the Stampede this year, are you going?
Bubba

Welcome back Bubba.
I have a 2009 Busa purchased December, 2008.
I own it outright, but purchased liability, collision, and comprehensive the first year for $1500. This year Allstate wanted $1275.
I decided to purchase only liability insurance (not costly;saved $1050). as the risk to reward considering what the insurance company would pay me for a "total loss". Not to mention deductible on top of premium.
Did you get a square deal from your insurance company considering the total premiums paid over the years?
I am really only worried about the collision aspect as my bike is stored in my garage, and is never anywhere for more than 5 minutes at irregular schedule . I will be getting a pager type alarm system in case the check out line at the store is slow, also probably a Roadlock device, Mike

Last edited:
Welcome back Bubba.
I own it outright, but purchased liability, collision, and comprehensive the first year for $1500. This year Allstate wanted $1275.
I decided to purchase only liability insurance (not costly) as the risk to reward considering what the insurance company would pay me for a "total loss". Not to mention deductible on top of premium.
Did you get a square deal from your insurance company considering the total premiums paid over the years,
Mike

I only go full coverage,I was hit by a drunk driver and had $20,000 in dr bills.I wont ride without it.I would have lost everything.Try State farm.
Sorry for the thread hijack

Welcome back Bubba.
I decided to purchase only liability insurance (not costly) as the risk to reward considering what the insurance company would pay me for a "total loss". Not to mention deductible on top of premium.
Did you get a square deal from your insurance company considering the total premiums paid over the years,
Mike

I was actually very pleased with the payout, but the time it took to get the money, cost me dearly in the end. I had 2 bikes that I could have gotten for a steal but were sold before the Ins Co. gave me the cash.
I pay much more for my yearly, and I expected better customer service than this.
But the extra $$ for comprehensive could prove to be beneficial. They even paid for the extras that I put on the bike
I still think I may look into Progressive or Farmers in the future.
I am thankful to be back in the Busa saddle again.
Bubba

I only go full coverage,I was hit by a drunk driver and had $20,000 in dr bills.I wont ride without it.I would have lost everything.Try State farm.
Sorry for the thread hijack

Hi,
Does state farm still except new Motorcycle policies? I hear they are good, but no longer do new motorcycles.

Thanks for the info, and yes I cover full.
Bubba

Back