It was so fun the first time …………….I did it again 1 yr later.

I am covered by Medicare and a suppliment. My medical bills would be covered. I won't ride a passenger (potential lawsuit). Thus don't need the a medial.

I am covered by Medicare and a suppliment. My medical bills would be covered. I won't ride a passenger (potential lawsuit). Thus don't need the a medial.

Understood, but does your coverage give you "Fair market value" (comp)?
Just wondering.
Bubba

Yes, but not replacement value. At what price did they consider fair market value, and was last years premium reduced to reflect the point at they would consider the bike a total loss?
Does anyone have a theory of diminishing returns on comp. and coll. ins. and when to "just say no!"? (unless a collector item)
Mike

Last edited:
Hi,
Does state farm still except new Motorcycle policies? I hear they are good, but no longer do new motorcycles.

Thanks for the info, and yes I cover full.
Bubba

Are you talking about new compared to used bikes or a new policy

Im sure they do either way because I was looking at a new cbr1000rr when I decided on my used 04 last fall.

And the bike is the only thing I have insured there.

She's pretty Bubba. And I think the 250 Ninja would be a great choice too. Doyle

She's pretty Bubba. And I think the 250 Ninja would be a great choice too. Doyle

Hi Dolye,
Thanks, and yes I think the 250 would fit and she would never outgrow it.

I am trying to gear up for the Stampede to come and ride with you again! :thumbsup:

Bubba

It is sad to see such a nice bike like that go! I am glad to see that you have been able to buy a new 'Busa. :thumbsup:

Back