It took me a while, but I finally got a Busa!

Nice ride Eddie, I was thinking 2100 miles a 1/4 mile at the time, but when you said it had new tires :whistle:

The bike is definitely set up for drag racing. Lots of nice extras. Enjoy and be safe out there. These bikes are designed and built well, built to handle what was thrown at er. :thumbsup:

Nice. I like helis. I have a small indoor but mainly fly my foamie 3D. Though I still have my parkzone T28 trainer

I have the most fun with park fliers. Inexpensive, super low maintenance and small enough to transport easily. Can't beat them!

Nice ride Eddie, I was thinking 2100 miles a 1/4 mile at the time, but when you said it had new tires :whistle:

The bike is definitely set up for drag racing. Lots of nice extras. Enjoy and be safe out there. These bikes are designed and built well, built to handle what was thrown at er. :thumbsup:

Thanks!

The previous owner made one pass on the bike when it was stock. He went 10.80 at 140mph with a 2.2 60ft. He definitely didn't spend any time at a drag strip. :D

I have the most fun with park fliers. Inexpensive, super low maintenance and small enough to transport easily. Can't beat them!

Ya I agree. I had a nice balsa big 3d plane and it was only really good at the flying club. I'll stick with my small ones. though I need a new one.

Thanks so much, guys!:beerchug:

I met up with a few friends last night to shoot the breeze when a couple other guys showed up and parked next to me. I thought it would make an interesting picture having all the bikes in one pic. Talk about opposite ends of the spectrum!:laugh:

Back