It never ceases to amaze me!

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
One day the Busa rips up the track.....another day it takes us to places unknown, after a day of exploration, you tuck her away then bed down in a cozy cottage. What a bike.

DM_17698.jpg

DSC04740.jpg

Oh, and you forgot...
You can take your dog to the vet on it:
Tex-BundyGen2.jpg

tex-Bundy-moving-shot.jpg

bundy.jpg

...teach children about motorcycle safety

5thWiggle.jpg

...ride in all sorts of weather

busasnow.jpg

...use it for work

Coppercoppa.jpg

...and... it's also amazing to just bling up, polish and stare at...

Busablingclutch2307091.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

Pan1.jpg

Exactly...and for the price of a major Busa mod you can go out and buy a mid-sized dual purpose bike (ie my KLR) and the off road exploration issue is solved! Doyle

P1000910.JPG

So true...what a Bike !! And something a bit lighter for those treks to the mountains... 11,500 feet...Sweetwaters in Cali. That was the most difficult trail bike ride in my life.

SDC10755.jpg

NM1U5587.jpg

2012-10-13 12.12.44.jpg

2012-08-04 14.03.55.jpg

"I do a few track days with this ol bagger I've got, we should run for money" :whistle:

I've been in more than a few 130 mph sweepers about 2 feet behind Pacemaster's rear wheel as I watch black streaks being left from his back tire. If you run your "bagger" like he does, you are part of a very small and elite "touring club"!

NM1U8006.jpg

NM1U5778.jpg

great pics and memories! still haven't hit the west coast or the very Northeast but i've been most places in between and that day is coming :beerchug:

great pics and memories! still haven't hit the west coast or the very Northeast but i've been most places in between and that day is coming :beerchug:

I'd say late January/early February is the best time for biking here in the NE. Ya really get a feel for mother natures feelings towards bikers :banghead:

Back