My track day pic's- Busa Stampede RFR Road course

PaceMaster

Donating Member
Registered
Insane fun day.. in the first session i was out of it. Raydog and the other guy just left me for dead....Then as the day wore on...learning the track... the Battle with Raydog to the end...priceless. BTW... after 6 day's of riding... no overnighters !!! 1,900 miles. I still can't believe the abuse a Busa Motor can take... amazing machine for sure. Ps Dunlop Q2's really Rock !!

NM1U5609.jpg

NM1U5689.jpg

NM1U5702.jpg

NM1U5704.jpg

NM1U5754.jpg

NM1U5776.jpg

Good to see you out brother and posting up. What are those top secret devices you're running :poke:

Thnx...my givi bags hold bottles of NOS.. actually they weigh maybe 3 pounds for the pair...And it's my calling card...Bagger Busa he he :laugh:

OH thanks again.... You and Doyle left me for dead in the first session.. i said OK enjoy the day in 3rd place....then something happend out there!
Glad you both shrugged it off and walked away smiling..

OH thanks again.... You and Doyle left me for dead in the first session.. i said OK enjoy the day in 3rd place....then something happend out there!
Glad you both shrugged it off and walked away smiling..

Looking forward to next year, you are a hell rider.

thanks for sharing the pics, looks like you were having a blast :beerchug:

It was an epic day... thank goodness for my cooling vest. 100 degree's out there. just soaked it with water before each track session.
Ps here is one of my favorite pic's....misclaimer...i usually have my head up higher right there..but since the camera guy was there...i lowerd my head...shameless plug. :laugh:

NM1U5588.jpg

Holy cow! I recognize my bike - same year/color. I'm surprised they let you keep the saddlebags on. I'd think the tech would object. So, did you drag your video cam? LOL

No i did not drag the gopro...close though. Since this was a [special invite] to the track via the Busastampede... no safety wire, bikes full of antifreeze, no taping of lights etc....As luck would have it...nobody soiled the track. If this were an actual track day.. say thru Kegwins.. no bags allowed etc. Still love my 01 with the original paint scheme.. only made them for 2 years...The beak of the Falcon !! Thnx for posting.

Man, that's a LOT of lean angle on a busa!

Keith, I haven't seen too many people lay a Busa over like Pace does- I admire his confidence and connection to his scoot.

No i did not drag the gopro...close though. Since this was a [special invite] to the track via the Busastampede... no safety wire, bikes full of antifreeze, no taping of lights etc....As luck would have it...nobody soiled the track. If this were an actual track day.. say thru Kegwins.. no bags allowed etc. Still love my 01 with the original paint scheme.. only made them for 2 years...The beak of the Falcon !! Thnx for posting.

Best scheme to date! I am a huge fan!

Thanks for the nice comments....It should make my work shift a little easier tonite.
Ps... i have been riding that thing for 11+ years...Long learning curve for sure... Raydog / Stites get it on too.....
I am 61 and Raydogs 65 1/2.....don't mess with the OLD guy's. :laugh:

Back