It just feels normal

I suspect that gearing them down a little will make them "edgier" or "more nervous" , prolly not that good of an idea, the tall gearing softens the edge of the incredible power.

lol...yea its funny how you get used to the power. My brother ditched the harley"literally" and grabbed up a cbr600rr a couple seeks ago. I got on it and was like "damn this thing is slow" knowing good and well its still a high 10 second bike but it still felt slow. same thing with cars. I can get in a friggen corvette now and the whole time my buddys trying to show off I'm like...geeze, this thing takes foreever just to get to 100mph,lol. I used to ride in it and think how fast it was before I had the busa. kinda funny....

Ok nobody spoke on this, when your busa starts feeling slow you need to really be carfull. thats when alota guys get wacked. you bike is bad a$$ and you need to keep that in mind or will bite you!:poke:

i shake my head when i read about people putting turbos on these bikes. i've had mine for just over a year. its never seen above 7k, and only been above 6k a handful of times. the owner before me was the same way. i bought it with 1800 miles on it.

if i need to get my thrills, i'll pull a little hardner on the throttle in second. it doesnt take much to remind me what im riding and what power it has. each time im on it i'm reminded:beerchug:

Like so many has said, Just twist the throttle a little harder if you want a rush. Just know that the LEOs aren't lurking around the next turn.:thumbsup:

i shake my head when i read about people putting turbos on these bikes. i've had mine for just over a year. its never seen above 7k, and only been above 6k a handful of times.
I actually hit the rev limiter for the first time a couple of weeks ago. Was riding with a friend who had a Kat 750. About 20mph I leaned over the tank and pulled the throttle open. He told me later there was smoke on the rear tire, but I was more worried about keeping the front end down. Then bamm! hit the rev limiter and thought "Oh chit!" until I saw the speedo over 90 and I shifted into second......

Ok, it feels normal, just not completely normal. Gotta love the Busa, modded or stock! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

you must be a lightweight, i can't bust the tire loose, lol. unless it's dirty out.

I just got my girl back from her 13,000+ mile service, which included a new rear tire and full syth oil. I was getting on her and missed third and hit the throttle and the front popped up about 6" and got a little squirrely, guess it's time to invest in the GPR. But point is, she felt new again, specially after riding the 600 Bandit all day. But I must say, the Bandit performed very well today and I remember why I liked and stayed with Suzuki all these years.

Back