Just BOUGHT HER...put 4miles on her...and then...

Shindo97

Registered
Bastards....I only put 4 miles on her when all of a sudden "WHAM" a smile gets plastered on my face that wont go away.

My face is permanently stuck with a smile, and i cant get my heart rate to drop to normal. There should of been a warning on the Hayabusa that said this bike will change you forever.

I remember the feeling i had when my 97 Supra laid over 700 HP to the ground. When i took her for the first drive i never thought i would have that feeling again.

The first ride on the Busa was even more than that.

NOW I NEED MATCHING HELMET and GEAR!!! The bike is The 04 Limited Red.

Ride careful all. Will be posting pics tonight.

I had the same feeling shindo!! i bought an 03 in may of 04, it was my second bike first being a katana, but anyways isnt it great to be able to almost anybody with a twitch of the wrist!!

Bastards....I only put 4 miles on her when all of a sudden "WHAM" a smile gets plastered on my face that wont go away.  

My face is permanently stuck with a smile, and i cant get my heart rate to drop to normal.  There should of been a warning on the Hayabusa that said this bike will change you forever.

I remember the feeling i had when my 97 Supra laid over 700 HP to the ground.  When i took her for the first drive i never thought i would have that feeling again.  

The first ride on the Busa was even more than that.  

NOW I NEED MATCHING HELMET and GEAR!!!  The bike is The 04 Limited Red.

Ride careful all.  Will be posting pics tonight.
Hey shindo, hate to break it to ya man, but that bike isn't red, it's pink!
wink.gif

Naw, I'm just messin with ya man, it's a cool red Busa! Welcome to the board.

Postal...
cool.gif

Dang my prayers go out for you.... <shaking head> another innocent victim downed by busaholism
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Oh and WELCOME to the board!

<!--EDIT|dezzy7
Reason for Edit: None given...|1089660134 -->

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

HAHAHA....yeah. IT hurts to be sitting here at work knowing she is all alone in the garage...I think my Supra got jealous this morning...

former supra owner here... and besides it being the best car in the world to modify, not to mention the best looking... It still doesn't compare to the attention and rush I get from the Busa...

Congrats...

It's always cool to see a post from a busa newbie after that first spirited ride!
super.gif
The smile never fades, man.
biggrin.gif

Damn, lost another one already...I agree, class action lawsuit against Suzuki for this stupid grin...
tounge.gif

Oh, and you'll be getting more than just one helmet in the coming months...your head ends up getting bigger as time goes by...it's ugly man...
laugh.gif

Congrats on your new Red Busa!!! Yeah, yeah...POST PICS!!!
cool.gif

You had me scared for a minute, I was thinking, "what king of thing could he want to sue suzuki about?" Good to know that I'm not the only one amazed.

Congrats on your new ride!
cool.gif

I've gotta think that if Suzuki would have come out with the Busa
many, many years ago... Timothy Leary would have never needed
to invent LSD! The Busa permagrin is much better!!
biggrin.gif

Welcome to the org!!
wink.gif

How about a Class Action suit against Suzuki. My face has been hurting for a couple of years now.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

How about a Class Action suit against Suzuki. My face has been hurting for a couple of years now.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Congrats on your new ride.
beerchug.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

Welcome to the Busa brotherhood! Let's get some pics of that sick @ss Supra on here. It's one of my all time favorite imports.
drooling3.gif

The insanity has begun!  Can't wait to see the effects!

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1089670121 -->

Back