I finally got to take her for a spin!!!

Batman#1

BatBusa
Donating Member
Registered
Well I finally pulled her out of the house and put the insurance back on her! It was alittle cold being in the 30s when I first took her out, then after a while up to 40s. I almost forgot how much power this thing has! I took it pretty easy since the roads are still cold and have sand and salt on them still, but I had to give her hell a couple times and bring up the front end
biggrin.gif
. Boy does she like the cold weather. Well now she will have to go back in the house for a little while till the roads clean up and it gets alittle warmer. I just had to test her out since I took off the wheels and everything else to clean her up. I put about 100 miles on her this morning and that was enough cold for me, but I did have one big smile on my face!!!
biggrin.gif
Alright everyone Ride Safe!!!

biggrin.gif

Ain't it great when you get to ride again
tounge.gif
 Glad you had a Great Time !  Burrrrrrrr, you winter bears must be tough people to enjoy a 30 F
wow.gif
ride with no heating equipment
wink.gif

Hope you washed her up good after your ride cuz that salt is murder on aluminum. I personally won't ride my bike until theres been a couple of good rainfalls or at the very least wash it after every ride until that happens. Learned my lesson the hard way long ago.

Glad you got to ride. I need to get my bike cleaned up after my ride also.

I can't imagine having to put my baby up for the winter.
Glad you got out!

Winter sucks! I ride but it just isn't as much fun when it is cold.

Batman...take it easy on the side streets bro...lots of salt/ sand. Need a few good rain showers to clean up the streets! I was thinking of taking mine for a spin, but gona wait just a little longer...very tempting though.

drop me a line in the near future, were gona have to get some riding in. Any thought on heading down to the Busa-Bash with me since were in the same area - like 15 miles away...lol

<!--EDIT|valium
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141526361 -->

Yeah I washed her up real good when I was done and like I said she is going back into the house today.

Valium...Are you riding or trailering down their?
I would absolutely love to go but I don't know about taking off of work
evil.gif
...that is if they they let me go.

Back