Just went for a short spin ...

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
It's Dec 28th went to the movies this afternoon and on the way home I saw a new B King, first one I have seen on the road. Well I get home and crack open a cold one in the garage, and I was lookin at the beast just sittin there... cold ... alone...
So I thumbed the throttle and let her warm up. I suit up cause it is friggn cold and gettin dark. I head a few blocks from my house to the wide open orchards and snap her open a few times and ride some wheelies, Gets the old blood flowing nice.

All is well and I reach down and I flipped the secret switch that does an amazing thing ...

Especially when its 40 degree's outside ...
HEATED GRIPS BABY !!! :thumbsup::cheerleader::thumbsup:

I gotem from pashnit a couple years ago and they are absolutely the best cheap mode I ever did :beerchug:
They were so hot I think they may be melting a little, but every other part of me was frezzing ! :(

Last edited:
Very Cool. When I left the garage this morning, it was 34 degrees. HAHA. I tend to overdress, I was mosty toasty.

I been thinking about them heated grips.....they seem like the way to go.

DD

Kent! Good to see you on here....hope all is good in Chicoville. Save some riding time for me in the Spring. Doyle

That's what I'm talkin' about!!!

Right on Kento-Man!

Tour Master Synergy gear. Gloves, jacket, and chaps. It works great on the DR650. It will keep me toasty down below freezing.

Back