Put 300 miles on her yesterday.

Lazerblade

Protector of Freedom
Donating Member
Registered
After about 100 miles of interstate riding yesterday I found my self putting my feel on the rear pegs for comfort. Does anyone else do this? Just curious. I would not do this in town but it was very comfortable on the interstate.

Paul

YEah on long rides on the highway it helps me keep my legs from cramping... Just make sure you can get them off the pegs in a hurry if you have to.

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
Wow! I thought it was only me!!! I used to 'lay and rear peg' it on my old bike cuz I have long legs and hunching hurts me after a while. Haven't tried on Busa yet but will.

I agree, longer trips are best for this and be ready to switch back. Seeing my friends start doing this while riding behind, I notice it looks a little dorky. But it's all about comfort to me.

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
holy crappers, batman! I just tried Busa-ing with feet on rear pegs, but they're so high on the bike, I might as well just curled up in a fetal position on the tank and went to sleep. VERY uncomfortable for me. Oh well. Interesting test

Not good for me.........can't get my feet down fast enough. I can wheelie on the rear pegs though.......don't like it much just because I don't trust 'em.

Lazerblade

Protector of Freedom
Donating Member
Registered
I would only do this on a highway without much traffic like I did. For me it was more comfortable after 100 or so miles. But then I am only 5'9".

TIMMYDUCK

Head Woodchuck
Donating Member
Registered
I have done it a few times on highway runs, but it always seems too end -up feeling a little more unstable than sucking up the tank and flicking over the sack.