It finally arrived today:

tedbiele

Thats Mr. Great Pumpkin to you!&quot
Donating Member
Registered
2005 GSX-R1000 - whoa its absolutely beautiful and brilliant on Suzuki's part. They are definitely going back for their crown! Lookout Kawasaki!! More pictures tomorrow. Was busy today! We also got another Busa in today too - but I missed the un-crating!
5d481b7a.jpg

571973ca.jpg

<!--EDIT|tedbiele
Reason for Edit: None given...|1110943299 -->

LOL! JC - I will tomorrow!!! I'm so sorry for teasing. Will have a full-spread available tomorrow with great digital quality photos!!
Sorry for the tease. Hahahaha! JC!! Too funny!

They are all Black and Yellow! When will the Black and Gray ones arrive? I am patiently awaiting the Black/Gray ones to show up. My son and I will have a matching pair!

Thats one good looking bike....
drooling3.gif

...I think I'll buy myself one of those for my birthday. A lil present to myself
biggrin.gif

I personally like the all black. But, the Black/Yellow looks pretty good too...
blush.gif

Very nice. Can't wait to see some better pics. I love that rear end on the Gixxer!

I want to ride one. I already know it won't fit me as good as the 10 (from sittin' on them at the m/c show) but I would love to rip the twisties on one a few times just to see how they handle/run.
devil.gif

Sweet! I saw one on Sunday that same color, the guy had already cut off the mud flap. Those new gixxers just look awesome.

It's a great looking bike, but I HATE the pipe/can on that thing.

Sweeeet! I have to agree on the pipe/can thing~ That's the first mod that would
be on my list~ Someone on my local site posted up a dyno chart of a bone stock
'05 1k.... 172rwhp!
wow.gif
Dayam!! I would love to add one of these to my stable..  
smile.gif

The all-black one is definitely DA BOMB!! I couldn't picture myself on any other color. I'm just not too fond of the yellow/black or blue/white color schemes.

Guys - yeah, our first impression at the dealer was the same.... WTF that canister is huge. But - at least they tried and made it titanium. Suzuki should have looked at the aftermarket and seen WHY we buy them and proceeded from there.

Damn good looking bike. Still considering whether or not I need one as a stablemate for my 04 Busa. Would make a very nice birthday present to myself, don't you think?
smile.gif

Back