It Begins…..

Season 18 Episode 6 GIF by The Simpsons

Planning on traveling to Daytona this spring. My friend has a 139, he says they call it a 135

Planning on traveling to Daytona this spring. My friend has a 139, he says they call it a 135
Harley has 135 crate motors now. Snatch the cam out and put something decent and they make nice power. 150+. I’m not looking for anything like that. Maybe the 120-130s would be nice. I expect about 115 out of this. Instant torque after 2000 rpm.

View attachment 1673366
last i heard from “real” harley riders, the v rod isn’t a real harley bc it uses a Porsche engine.

I refuse the rabbit hole of a TI and CF journey. Next option, turbo kit lol

I wish, my pockets are not that deep

Next weekend I’ll start the tear down and assembly. There will be plenty of pics
Please post pictures!
Don't go too nuts, I've done research and around 140hp the transmissions gears don't seem to hold up.
Powervision and custom tune?

Please post pictures!
Don't go too nuts, I've done research and around 140hp the transmissions gears don't seem to hold up.
Powervision and custom tune?
Yess sir. PV and have tune from Fuelmoto already. They say it will be fine with a couple auto tune runs after to dial it in. I also have the target tune dual wide bands. Here’s a few disassembly teaser pics.

Back