It Begins…..

SSGT_B

Registered
Parts are on the way. I went down the rabbit hole……. Again

RS 468 cam, cnc ported aluminum intake , larger injectors, S&S cam chest and oil pump and tensioner. AIM variable pressure clutch……. This summer will get the 124 or 129 CI cylinders. It just might make an R6 cry after this. Lol

RS 468 cam, cnc ported aluminum intake , larger injectors, S&S cam chest and oil pump and tensioner. AIM variable pressure clutch……. This summer will get the 124 or 129 CI cylinders. It just might make an R6 cry after this. Lol
Ah...................the sickness is spreading.....

Pick on someone your own size.

Pics or it didn't happen. :thumbsup:
Heres some from the Parts house...LOL Waiting on it all to arrive:
468 Cam.jpg

468 Cam Sheet.jpg

AIM Clutch.jpg

Billet tappet cuffs.jpg

Ported Intake.jpg

Cam plate.jpg

Tensioner.jpg

A few years ago one of the members of our military motorcycle club on the base bought a Fat Boy and proceeded to pour money after money into it to make it perform better....oddly enough he never spent anything on the brakes or suspension...

He probably spent upwards of $15k on it by the time he was done. He then made the mistake of trash talking one of our other members who had a Yamaha Raider.....apparently they went out for a run one time and the Yamaha absolutely destroyed the Fat Boy..

The guy was so mad that he sold off his Fat Boy and took a huge loss in all the work he put into it......

The rest of us were shocked he'd do such a thing...he bought into the HD thing hook, line and sinker...he and his girlfriend had all the HD apparel from boots to lids and everything in between including watches and all the gear...

Years and years later the same guy bought a V-Rod and spent a small fortune in it....then one day he ran across the Bumblebee and I and made the mistake of running us......he must have grown up over the years because he didn't sell off the V-Rod after I did the "Millennium Falcon" on him one day....he was just astonished at how fast my bike disappeared into the distance...

Last edited:
He probably spent upwards of $15k on it by the time he was done. He then made the mistake of trash talking one of our other members who had a Yamaha Raider.....apparently they went out for a run one time and the Yamaha absolutely destroyed the Fat Boy..
After spending 4 years in Germany I found out real quick that there's always someone else that's faster on the Autobahn LOL

Back