isn't it strange

It's not just the busa, all the Japanese bikes went up about the same. The GSXR1K went up $1400 so I'm not buying for the first year in many years.

We ask for change and we are getting change. I don't think the ones that voted Obama into office had this kind of change in mind but it's certainly what we are getting. The increase in price is due to the devaluation of the dollar. Which is a by product of all this government spending of money we don't have.

Get use to it because the cap and trade act that's about to be tossed upon us will increase your utility bill by an average $800 per year. These new vehicle fuel requirements will increase the cost of a car by $1300.

Now that the voting is done, bend over and take your "Change" like a man! :cheerleader:

It's not just the busa, all the Japanese bikes went up about the same. The GSXR1K went up $1400 so I'm not buying for the first year in many years.

We ask for change and we are getting change. I don't think the ones that voted Obama into office had this kind of change in mind but it's certainly what we are getting. The increase in price is due to the devaluation of the dollar. Which is a by product of all this government spending of money we don't have.

Get use to it because the cap and trade act that's about to be tossed upon us will increase your utility bill by an average $800 per year. These new vehicle fuel requirements will increase the cost of a car by $1300.

Now that the voting is done, bend over and take your "Change" like a man! :cheerleader:

Oh please. I'm not interested in getting in a political debate. But if you think Obama is the main one to blame for the devaluation of our dollar at this time. You had better get check your self. :bs:
Up and coming fuel requirements...maybe. But the cost of the Jap bikes went up before he was even in office.
No way I wanted to pay the extra $$ for a paint job. 2008 for me thank you :-)

could be due to weak U.S. dollar

this is the main reason.

Weak Currency is mainly caused when more Dollars are printed in a Fiat Currency that has No Backing from GOLD or SILVER which is REAL Money....

creature from jekyll island - Google Search

G Edward Griffin explains the FEDERAL RESERVE - a total money scam.

Investigate the Paradigm set before you like a Grand Ponzi Scheme ...

Remember Out of our ignorance WE are easily Enslaved, Knowledge is power..

I payed $10,300 Out the door for my Hayabusa........thank God!

+1 :clap:

Bretton wood accord. If anyone is interested in finding why things are way they are......
Posted via Mobile Device

Isnt it nice. Japan see's us having economic issues so what do they do. Make less bikes for the lower demand and tack on a few extra K's to make up the difference...... WAY TO GO YA RISING SUN B@ST@RDS..

Isnt it nice. Japan see's us having economic issues so what do they do. Make less bikes for the lower demand and tack on a few extra K's to make up the difference...... WAY TO GO YA RISING SUN B@ST@RDS..

its called "free market".

Dont like the price, you arent gonna be forced to buy it. It's in ANY company's best interest to sell their product for as much as they can. Thats how they make money.

if i built something that cost me 100 bucks to manufacture, and could sell it for $1200, why on EARTH would I want to sell it for $800? Same thing: they know they can jack the price another $1200 and people will still buy from them. At least enough will that it will still work out to about the same TOTAL amount of money they make in a year on a given product.

Back